Droid Incredible Gets Froyo + Sense, Unofficially

The guys over at XDA Developers have finally managed to get a leaked version of Froyo on the Sense-packing Droid Incredible. Sounds amazing, right? Well, no one has reported any major problems with it as of yet, so it appears to be fully-working. A big thanks goes out to Scuccia, the developer on XDA who developed this great ROM, for all his hard work and dedication. Without committed devs like him, we wouldn’t have any ROMs to flash or MetaMorph files to apply.

So what are you waiting for? Jump on over to XDA and try this leaked ROM for yourself! Let us know in the comments how much you love (or hate) it. Can’t wait to hear from you folks!

And one more thing, always flash with caution and follow directions to a T. We don’t want to hear about any bricks out there! Happy flashing!

Source: Androinica

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Bejeweled 2 is Amazon’s free app of the day (Nov. 16)

One of the most addictive games in history is today’s free Android app on Amazon.

Online food ordering service Foodler debuts Android app

Foodler, the online food ordering service that connects consumers with the widest variety of restaurants for immediate delivery, today announced its free Android mobile app is now available on Google

Motorola Skip brings new level of authentication to Moto X

Face it, having one of those 3×3 dot security patterns on your Android is pretty cool. The problem, however, is that it can be quite a nuisance every time you

1. Brent
    July 28, 21:23 Reply

Only flaw is an error when replying to emails using Gmail. So, grab the fixed Gmail.apk file and replace the buggy version after installing the new ROM, which is otherwise pretty spectacular.

2. zeiferx
    July 30, 05:19 Reply

in my case, everything worked just fine. every feature, every app.
    The only thing i noticed is that after i installed, every time i restarted my Droid it will be lag for a bit. i performed a master reset and then everything works fine.
    I Do got to say is that i really miss the option to minimize the keyboard. but i guess another keyboard will do the trick

3. business financing loan
    October 15, 03:32 Reply

A big thanks goes out to Scuccia, the developer on XDA who developed this great ROM.It is really good device.

4. Mykalai Kontilai
    October 15, 07:14 Reply

its awesome.man…………..a big hats off to u guys……………..

i like it

its design,sound,quality……………nd all that……..

5. Mykalai Kontilai
    October 26, 12:37 Reply

Finally, Android 2.2 is beginning to hit handsets that aren’t the Nexus One, which has officially had the software for almost a month now so its good

6. David Cabot
    October 27, 08:19 Reply

The guys over at XDA Developers have finally managed to get a leaked version of Froyo on the Sense-packing Droid Incredible. Sounds amazing, right? Thanks again and good luck!

7. Clocks All Around
    November 08, 02:54 Reply

I have everything or practically everything we’re supposed to get with 2.2 and I don’t have 2.2. Hmmm, very strange. I unrooted my phone to be able to flash radio then was going to root again but I don’t know, now

8. Condo Target
    December 03, 06:36 Reply

Iphone is just one phone, one UI, one theme where Android has many new phone, many theme, many UI. So, it’s not that hard to understand why there are more article covering Android, but covering 1 phone with tons of article is nuts and The fact is I don’t hate the iPhone, I think it’s gorgeous, and it has the best looking and most responsive UI of any smartphone. I don’t want to have a smartphone war with you, you win.

9. California Tax Lawyers
    December 06, 04:50 Reply

Froyo is my favourite one,its design sounds,picture quality are amazing innovative & feature rich mobile phones. Explore all HTC smartphones, get support, and find out where to buy the best cell phone for you…thanks

10. Eco Village
    December 06, 06:34 Reply

Actually, there are still plenty of people opting for the Droid. The Incredible is a nice phone, but make no mistake the Droid can, and does, handle everything the Incredible can. Plus lots of people would rather have a Droid over Sense any day. Like myself. My mother has an Incredible

11. AppraiserNow.com
    January 22, 00:26 Reply

The geniuses over at XDA-Developers have done it again, managing to squeeze both a leaked version of Froyo and the full Sense experience..Thanks

12. Adrian Stubbs
    January 25, 03:39 Reply

This geniuses over at XDA-Developers have done it again, managing to squeeze both a leaked version of Froyo and the full Sense experience into the Droid Incredible.

13. Civic parts
    February 18, 01:17 Reply

That’s really nice his hard work and dedication. Without committed devs like him, we wouldn’t have any ROMs to flash or MetaMorph files to apply.Thanks

14. crowd SPRING
    July 12, 09:45 Reply

15. eBridge advertising
    July 28, 10:23 Reply

The geniuses over at XDA-Developers have done it again, managing to squeeze both a leaked version of Froyo and the full Sense experience into the Droid Incredible

16. WFG Reviews
    August 01, 12:10 Reply

Really  I think it’s gorgeous, and it has the best looking and most responsive UI of any smartphone.Thanks

17. Pepe Fanjul
    September 05, 12:50 Reply

Glad to know that The guys over at XDA Developers have finally managed to get a leaked version of Froyo on the Sense-packing Droid Incredible….