March 4, 2015

Droid Incredible Gets Froyo + Sense, Unofficially

The guys over at XDA Developers have finally managed to get a leaked version of Froyo on the Sense-packing Droid Incredible. Sounds amazing, right? Well, no one has reported any major problems with it as of yet, so it appears to be fully-working. A big thanks goes out to Scuccia, the developer on XDA who developed this great ROM, for all his hard work and dedication. Without committed devs like him, we wouldn’t have any ROMs to flash or MetaMorph files to apply.

So what are you waiting for? Jump on over to XDA and try this leaked ROM for yourself! Let us know in the comments how much you love (or hate) it. Can’t wait to hear from you folks!

And one more thing, always flash with caution and follow directions to a T. We don’t want to hear about any bricks out there! Happy flashing!

Source: Androinica

1. Brent

Only flaw is an error when replying to emails using Gmail. So, grab the fixed Gmail.apk file and replace the buggy version after installing the new ROM, which is otherwise pretty spectacular.

2. zeiferx

in my case, everything worked just fine. every feature, every app.
    The only thing i noticed is that after i installed, every time i restarted my Droid it will be lag for a bit. i performed a master reset and then everything works fine.
    I Do got to say is that i really miss the option to minimize the keyboard. but i guess another keyboard will do the trick

3. David Cabot

The guys over at XDA Developers have finally managed to get a leaked version of Froyo on the Sense-packing Droid Incredible. Sounds amazing, right? Thanks again and good luck!

4. Clocks All Around

I have everything or practically everything we’re supposed to get with 2.2 and I don’t have 2.2. Hmmm, very strange. I unrooted my phone to be able to flash radio then was going to root again but I don’t know, now

5. Condo Target

Iphone is just one phone, one UI, one theme where Android has many new phone, many theme, many UI. So, it’s not that hard to understand why there are more article covering Android, but covering 1 phone with tons of article is nuts and The fact is I don’t hate the iPhone, I think it’s gorgeous, and it has the best looking and most responsive UI of any smartphone. I don’t want to have a smartphone war with you, you win.

6. California Tax Lawyers

Froyo is my favourite one,its design sounds,picture quality are amazing innovative & feature rich mobile phones. Explore all HTC smartphones, get support, and find out where to buy the best cell phone for you…thanks

7. Eco Village

Actually, there are still plenty of people opting for the Droid. The Incredible is a nice phone, but make no mistake the Droid can, and does, handle everything the Incredible can. Plus lots of people would rather have a Droid over Sense any day. Like myself. My mother has an Incredible

8. Adrian Stubbs

This geniuses over at XDA-Developers have done it again, managing to squeeze both a leaked version of Froyo and the full Sense experience into the Droid Incredible.

9. Civic parts

That’s really nice his hard work and dedication. Without committed devs like him, we wouldn’t have any ROMs to flash or MetaMorph files to apply.Thanks

10. crowd SPRING

11. eBridge advertising

The geniuses over at XDA-Developers have done it again, managing to squeeze both a leaked version of Froyo and the full Sense experience into the Droid Incredible

12. Pepe Fanjul

Glad to know that The guys over at XDA Developers have finally managed to get a leaked version of Froyo on the Sense-packing Droid Incredible….

POST A COMMENT.