LauncherPro Icons site goes live

LauncherPro is a pretty popular home replacement. With its pinch-to-zoom, custom docks, and endless settings, it certainly packs a punch. You can even change icons on the homescreen. A new website called LauncherPro Icons has launched, and, as the name suggests, it’s devoted to custom icons for LauncherPro. They also have some snazzy docks for download on the site.

So why are you still here? Check it out for yourself and make your LauncherPro one-of-a-kind!

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Verizon: Moto X and Moto Maker due tomorrow, September 26

Verizon on Thursday confirmed the upcoming availability of the Moto X and the custom design tool known as Moto Maker. How soon, you ask? How about tomorrow, September 26. Indeed,

Sony Ericsson Opens Website Aimed at Unlocking Devices

Sony Ericsson is making it easy for customers to unlock the bootloader for their handsets with the launch of a new website.  The company is now providing the necessary tools

SwiftKey Tablet Wins CTIA E-Tech Award

We’ve just gotten a press release from the team behind the SwiftKey Tablet keyboard, and they’ve apparently won the CTIA E-Tech Award. We here at AndroidGuys would like to extend our congratulations to the SwiftKey team. If you’re not familiar with SwiftKey, it’s a virtual keyboard for Android that started out as an alpha keyboard. I myself was an alpha tester, and let me tell you that it’s come a long way from the public beta released last year.

1. B
    July 31, 15:40 Reply

Just what I needed

2. Stella
    July 31, 20:35 Reply

Yeah! I've been looking for icons for my dock.

3. @LauncherProIcon
    August 01, 05:32 Reply

I'm the developer of said site. Please note that it is not owned or operated by the developer of LauncherPro, and all the icons and docks are submitted by artists in the LauncherPro community.

4. Balticzar
    August 10, 16:53 Reply

Hey, great app. Just paid for it today. How about a NY Giants themed dock? Thanks.

5. business financing loan
    October 14, 07:47 Reply

I think this application will really going to work good and it’s devoted to custom icons for LauncherPro,this will be the positive point for it.

6. Clocks All Around
    November 08, 02:30 Reply

These icons will only ever match the style of the default LauncherPro icons.Right now, nothing exists at droidicon.com, but I plan on eventually building out a similar service that is not limited to the LauncherPro style, but rather caters to any and all icon styles.

7. Condo Target
    December 03, 06:56 Reply

feel strange buying this because it is not Federico’s name on the program. So I dunno it just feels strange to me to buy something like this that doesn’t benefit the developer of the program.
    I am fine using the forums for now, I think.

8. LocalPosition.com
    December 08, 06:30 Reply

This was refreshing. I wished I could read every post, but i have to go back to work now… But I’ll return..

9. Charlene Eames
    December 09, 01:41 Reply

Well that’s is really nice to knowing about this LauncherPro Icons site goes live, thanks for sharing this with us…

10. WebVisible
    January 20, 08:07 Reply

No. These icons will only ever match the style of the default LauncherPro icons.