Get Your Vibrant for $0.01 from Amazon!

We are going to let the above image do most of the talking, but long story short, if you are looking to open a new account with T-Mobile, this is the deal for you.  Right now at amazon.com, you can sign up for new service and receive the Samsung Vibrant for 1 shiny penny!  We don’t know how long this deal is going to last, so pull the trigger now while the getting is good!

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4641 posts

App Reviews

New Virtual Keyboard available for Android

Previously only available for a “fruity” competitor, Exideas has released it’s MessagEase for Android.  It is a condensed-sized keyboard that utilizes the most frequently used letters in the English language

Google CEO: “60,000 Android Devices a Day”

In a keynote speech at Mobile World Congress, Google CEO Eric Schmidt gave us a glimpse into exactly how many Android phones are moving right now. “We are now shipping

150,000+ Incredibles In Warehouse, Ready for April Launch?

CTIA came and went without any Android-related Verizon news.  After watching Sprint and a few others walk away with all the green robot glory, we’re waiting for Big Red to

1. Ryan
    August 19, 15:59 Reply

Wow… Being a T-Mobile customer for over 10 years really has its perks! /sarcasm

I really can’t wrap my head around that logic. “New customer? Free $200 phone! Yay!!! Loyal Customer? Here’s a $50 discount. Now screw off.”

• opiate46
      August 19, 17:02 Reply

I agree completely. The phone has been out barely a month, and it’s now $.01? I’m tempted to take it back and demand they compensate me for the difference, but I’m sure they don’t give a shit.

• opiate46
      August 19, 17:02 Reply

2. tottyrice
    August 19, 21:51 Reply

ok a have a couple of questions so i hope that you guys could help me…
    so i’m thinking about switching to t-mobile from verizon should i just wait a few months for the holiday season to switch over when better/faster phones come out like the mytouch HD(whatever it’s called) or should i just take this deal and switch now? last, does the vibrant take full advantage of the HSPA+(it’s up where i live) like say it was built for HSPA+ like the mytouch HD?

• Steve
      August 20, 12:27 Reply

tottyrice: This is the Samsung Galaxy S (which you can get on most every provider). It isn’t HSPA.

3. Ryan
    August 20, 10:04 Reply

Guys, this is an Amazon promotion, not a T-Mobile one. Sure, it had to get run by T-Mobile first, but it’s still the same price inside a T-Mobile store or even on their web site, so not sure what the fuss is about.

4. Andrew
    August 20, 13:50 Reply

I don’t get what all the fuss about. T-Mobile’s on-contract plans are more expensive, so how much you pay for the phone initially really doesn’t matter.

5. bob
    September 06, 05:07 Reply

So I did a quick comparison with amazon and tmobile websites. The out the door cost is $150 at amazon vs $1000 at tmobile. The monthly bill comes out to about the same. Whats the catch? Why is it so cheap on amazon??