Droid Incredible Now Expected to See Froyo Update Tomorrow

Think of this post as a Monopoly-style “Bank error in your favor“.  The Droid Incredible is now expected to see Android 2.2 updates as early as tomorrow, August 27th.  This is a few days earlier than what we had last heard and only a couple of weeks beyond the initial rumored time frame.  If you have one of these HTC beauties, you’ll soon be experiencing Flash 10.1, automatic app updates, 3G mobile hotspots, and much more!  In the meanwhile, you brave rooting souls can grab it yourself.

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6570 posts

Galaxy S III to be 7mm thick, arrive in May (Rumor)

Let’s kick the week off with a couple of new Samsung Galaxy S III rumors, shall we?  The latest details to hit the internet come from Korean website etnews (translate)

Verizon Q4 and 2012 earnings: great growth all around

Yesterday, Verizon released their Q4 earnings, and total 2012 earnings. The growth seen on their front is terrific, as follows for Q4: 2.2 million net customer additions in the quarter,

Is Google Selling Out Net Neutrality? (UPDATED)

Google has long championed the ideals of Net Neutrality: the idea that users should have equal access to the internet, and that ISPs (and the government) should not prioritize some

1. dan
    August 26, 13:49 Reply

I won’t hold my breath.

2. Benny Bravo
    August 26, 13:51 Reply

… Bout time, I was bout to start harassing VZW CSR’s about when we would see the 2.2 loving.

3. anthony
    August 26, 20:24 Reply

Well I have been emailing HTC and Verizon both HTC has said the same thing if anything where to happen it will be released on there site they are pretty good with updating people as I had been emailing the daily and early this week I sent an email to Verizon and today got a phone call and the guy called me about my email saying there is nothing on the update and they are still working on some bugs even the original Droid witch got froyo is having problems just thought I would let u guys no I hope I’m wrong and they do release it early but if they do hope there is no bugs

4. brandon r.
    August 26, 22:47 Reply

If you check the specs of the DINC on VZW it now has 2.2 as ops.

5. anthony
    August 26, 23:23 Reply

Sweet I will look in to that thank you

6. anthony
    August 26, 23:28 Reply

Your right it does say that I guess we will all see soon I hope

7. anthony
    August 26, 23:55 Reply

Not to be a pain but HTC web site says 2.1 so maybe they just are saying its compatible Idk

8. Joel M
    August 27, 10:23 Reply

I just called Verizon and talked with tech support and the lady told me that the 2.2 upgrade
    is starting to be pushed out today and will be completed in 2-3 days.