Archos made good on their promise/our expectations yesterday when they unveiled five new media players and tablets. Each running a tailored build of Android, they range in size from 2.8-inches to 10.1-inches and have a focus on games, internet, ebooks, and general media consumption. The devices start dropping later this month (September) and will come with various features. Hit the jump for a quick breakdown on each new Archos unit.
- ARCHOS 28 – Features a 2.8-inch screen, 800MHz processor, and WiFi support. The 4GB model launches September 2010 with suggested $99.99 retail price.
- ARCHOS 32 – Slightly bigger with a 3.2-inch screen, camcorder capabilities, and 8GB storage. Should run $149.99 when it drops.
- ARCHOS 43 – 1GHz processor, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), Android 2.2, Adobe Flash 10.1 support. The screen size is 4.3-inches and features 8GB storage and 2-megapixel HD camcorder. Recommended retail price of $199.99 when it arrives in fall.
- ARCHOS 70 – 1GHz processor, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), Android 2.2, Adobe Flash 10.1 support. Screen size of 7.0-inches, supports phone tethering, and offers mini-HDMI and USB ports. Also features a webcam for VGA video calls. Comes in options: $274.99 (8GB), $349.99 (250GB)
- ARCHOS 101 – 1GHz processor, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), Android 2.2, Adobe Flash 10.1 support. Massive 10.1-inch screen, HMDI-output, 720p HD video playback, and webcam for video calls. Supports USB tethering to phone via Bluetooth and/or USB. Two flavors: $299.99 (8GB) and $349.99 (16GB)