Lego Android Towers Over All

The beast creation to the right is a Lego Android, towering at 15 inches tall and over 12 inches wide! It took the owner, Wendell Grayson, about 2 weeks to make, and involved him coding a C program to  “design Lego domes mathematically given certain constraints.” Impressive, and I think it was well worth the effort. It’s a great model for the Android community to show off.

If you want a size comparison, It’s seen below next to an Htc Evo 4G, an iPhone running Android (!), an Android drawing, and some Andy figurines as well.

Thanks to Wendell Grayson for the tip and pictures!

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Samsung Bows New Ad for Galaxy S II “The Way We’re Wired”

If you watched the NFL yesterday, chances are pretty good that you saw the following commercial.  Samsung’s new “The Way We’re Wired” campaign centers around the Galaxy S II’s U.S.

VOTE NOW: 3D on Android Phones, Gimmick or Must-Have?

Are you excited about the emerging 3D trend in smart phones? Maybe you can’t stand the feature and don’t want it near your Android. Sound off with our latest poll.

Get a free upgrade to JuiceSSH Pro this weekend, monitor your servers with advanced features

If you’re running servers at home or work and need a way to monitor them from either your Android smartphone or tablet, look no further than JuiceSSH. Sonelli, maker of

1. Tyler
    September 11, 20:29 Reply

Makes me want to make one I want it, thats awesome

2. orangearrows
    September 13, 17:31 Reply

So now the Iphone wants to be friends with the cool DROIDs. Hmm….. arright. Let him in

3. Preston
    September 14, 01:06 Reply

Id love instructions, or even a part list, this would be sweet to build!

4. The photos show the 15-inch LEGO Android getting cozy with a family of several plastic Android toys, as well as a hacked iPod running Android and an Evo.

5. Nightly Business Report
    October 12, 09:14 Reply

I think its a very nice logo and its design,colour size everything it fantastic…….it suits android.

6. business financing loan
    October 15, 02:53 Reply

7. Mykalai Kontilai
    October 15, 04:37 Reply

The photos show the 15-inch LEGO Android getting cozy with a family of several plastic Android toys,good 1……

8. Victor Brandstetter
    October 22, 02:48 Reply

Nice reviews thanks for sharing with us…the 15-inch LEGO Android getting cozy with a family of several plastic Android toys, as well as a hacked iPod running Android and an Evo.

9. Buy Me Private
    November 07, 12:09 Reply

The upcoming LEGO Universe MMO is soon going to be available for beta testing. Game developer NetDevil is nearing the game’s final development stage and is looking for gamers to test the LEGO MMO.