Listen to AndroidGuys Podcast #66: “Andrew Goes to the Serengeti”
Last night’s episode of the AndroidGuys Monday night podcast is now available to listen to on demand. As usual, the crew consisted of AndroidGuys staff members Sam Herren and myself as well as Nick Gray (HTCSource) and Andrew Kamika (Androinica) and we tackled a handful of recent Android topics. Our special guest panelist/contestant this week was Ken Shaw. After helping with the news and word association/rapid fire segments, Ken tried his hands at winning up to $25 in free accessories out of the AndroidGuys store. You can download the episode by right-clicking here from your PC. If you are on an Android phone, you can head directly to blogtalkradio.com/androidguys where you can download this, and other episodes. By the way, you can tune in live at 10PM EST every Monday night and participate in the live chat as we broadcast. Follow us on twitter and Facebook for more details!
News topics this week:
- Top 25 Android Phones as voted by you guys
- T-Mobile year end gets busy with Motorola Defy, myTouch HD, and G2
- R2D2 Droid 2 is not just the same old phone with a new battery cover.
Hey ‘Guys (Your questions, our answers)
- Will there be a Droid Incredible 2?
- What’s the best Android phone for a typical mom who has never owned a smartphone?
- Everywhere I look, I see people naming the best twitter app. What’s your suggestion(s)?
- Droid X or EVO 4G
- G2 or Epic 4G?
- The Motorola Charm team is sitting across from you…
- The myTouch HD team is sitting across from you…
- Samsung Fascinate
- Motorola Defy
- myTouch HD
You might also like
The worst part about leaking handsets to the internet is the seemingly endless waiting period until actual launch. Take for instance the Dell Smoke. Not due until second quarter of
We’ve seen HTC Volantis/Flounder/Nexus 9 (whatever you want to call it) leak on several occasions. First we’ve seen the render of the device plus a revealing list of specifications, after
The Samsung Galaxy Note has been around for a while now, the device really doesn’t need a special introduction. It’s a superb device from what I can tell. It seems