YAPPER 2.0 Debuts, First to Offer In-App Purchases via PayPal
SachManya, the developers behind YAPPER (Your App Maker) are in San Francisco today showing off the latest release (2.0) of their self-service mobile app creation tools. Not only does YAPPER 2.0 continue to build on the previous strengths of helping publishers to create compelling content with engaging experiences, but they’ve brought some great new features. Developers and publishers now have the ability to monetize their efforts with in-app purchases through PayPal integration. With prices ranging from $99-$999, YAPPER offers a simple, intuitive service that lets blogs, brands, and other media outlets design and monetize an app without needing to know a single line of code!
YAPPER (Your APP MakER ) 2.0 To Debut at DEMO Fall 2010 Conference: Create Full Feature, Native Mobile Applications Online And Monetize with In-App Purchases via PayPal
Santa Clara, CA, DEMO Fall 2010, September 14, 2010 – SachManya, creators of award-winning YAPPER (Your APP makER) www.yapperapps.com an online, easy-to-use self-service mobile application maker, today announces YAPPER 2.0 at the DEMO Fall 2010 Conference. YAPPER 2.0 goes well beyond simple mobile apps to offer a mobile publishing platform for media organizations, publishers and brands to mobilize content, engage and build community with 360 interactivity and for the first time ever monetize with in-app purchases via PayPal.
YAPPER (Your APP maker) allows anyone to simply and affordably build a mobile application for iPhone®, Android™, Blackberry® and iPad® without writing a single line of code all at an affordable price (from $99-$999). The company offers an easy-to-use online service for media organizations, publishers and brands to create their own mobile optimized, rich and branded apps for mobile devices and tablets.
“YAPPER 2.0 allows our customers to create their own branded mobile application with an in-app content store to sell their premium digital content alongside their free content,” said chief YAPPER and CEO of SachManya, Chintu Parikh. “We provide the only app making service that offers in-app purchase/store functionality across iOS and Android and a complete end to end solution from auto formatting of their content for mobile devices to a built-in eReader for app users to consume the content within the app. With business relationships with PayPal and others, we’re continually innovating and a key driver in the mobile app market.”
- Easy-to-use App Maker – WYSIYWIG online tool that takes you step-by-step to a finished mobile app in minutes
- Mobile Optimization – Fast downloading, content caching, optimized for small screen user-interface and push notifications
- Customization – Applications can be instantly personalized with logos, icons, colors and images or the purchase of affordable customization time
- Monetization Ad Support – App makers can add their own AdMob or MobClix ads for an ad based revenue stream
- Track – Analytics will show who uses the application as well as the download information which is valuable for future offers
- Multiple Mobile OSs – Supports the iPhone, iPad and Android and Blackberry platforms
- Languages – Supports major, international languages
- App Store Submissions – Testing and submissions are included.
New in YAPPER 2.0 building on the mobile platform:
- Monetization In-App Purchases – App makers create an in app ‘store’ for digital content like magazines, periodicals, books, wall paper and more
- Content Management Tool (CMT) – An easy to use tool for uploading and managing the content in your in app purchases/store
- Push Notifications – Easy instant alert messages
- Built in eReader – For easy in-app reading of the downloaded content
- 360 Community Engagement – App user is able to submit geo-aware information, stories, photos and videos to the organization. Once approved, their story may appear on the news site, in the app as well as on YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, 360News and CNNireport sites with credit going to the user
- Free Support – 30 Minutes of free support in guiding app makers through our easy 4 step process.
To demonstrate the advanced YAPPER 2.0 functionality, SachManya has partnered with Soundview Executive Resources in the mobile application called Daily Mix. Soundview USA pioneered the “business book summary” concept and has been the standard in business book summaries for over 30 years. Soundview identifies 36 of the best business books each year and summarizes them down to 8 pages of text and 20 minutes of professionally narrated audio. They sell subscriptions and single titles to busy executives and corporations, keeping them up to date on the latest business books each month. In addition to selling these titles in print, on CD and online, Soundview now offers them through its mobile application named Daily Mix which was built on YAPPER 2.0.
“Now with Daily Mix, built on YAPPER 2.0, Soundview reaches our audiences on their mobile devices and tablets, a perfect medium for busy executives,” said Jessica Dang of Soundview Executive Resources. “The application is wonderfully full featured, the in-app purchases work cross-platform and we feel strategically positioned in the marketplace.”
“Mobile is taking the place of the Web for consumers, “said Naveed Anwar, senior director of PayPal’s Developer Network.By leveraging the PayPal X Platform, YAPPER 2.0 is contributing to the growth of app economy, which we are committed to enabling with our Mobile Payments Library for both iPhone® and Android™.