Minor Cliq XT Upgrade Rolling Out
Our friends over at TmoNews have discovered a minor update being pushed out to the Motorola Cliq XT. This update is not the promised 2.1 update set for late Q3/early Q4. It’s a minor update to fix a few bugs and improve stability. The update, which is being rolled out OTA to Cliq XT owners in stages, includes:
- Overall Phone Performance- Significantly improved overall performance and responsiveness to input requests.
- Additional Stability- Improved stability, resulting in fewer occurrences of unresponsiveness and/or programs quitting unexpectedly.
- Bluetooth Performance- Improved performance and connectivity with other Bluetooth devices.
- Messaging- Prevents erroneous notifications that a message has not been sent. Also resolves MMS sending/receiving issues in certain scenarios.
- Touchscreen- Improved touch screen sensitivity and touch response.
- Swype® Keyboard- Includes updates to the latest version of the SWYPE software, resulting in improved overall performance of the application.
Again, this update is rolling out in phases, so keep an eye out for a notification. If you’ve gotten the update already, we’d love to hear about it in the comments!
You might also like
While most of us are out there talking ICS (Android 4.0), we forget about some of the users who still haven’t seen some older updates. To drive the point
We mentioned it before, and it looks like the rumors were true. According to the Xperia blog, Sony is looking to launch a new Xperia model called the Xperia ZR; code-named
We’re getting ready for this week’s podcast which means it’s time for the new Question of the Week.Â This time, we wanna know who you think has handled Android the