Minor Cliq XT Upgrade Rolling Out
Our friends over at TmoNews have discovered a minor update being pushed out to the Motorola Cliq XT. This update is not the promised 2.1 update set for late Q3/early Q4. It’s a minor update to fix a few bugs and improve stability. The update, which is being rolled out OTA to Cliq XT owners in stages, includes:
- Overall Phone Performance- Significantly improved overall performance and responsiveness to input requests.
- Additional Stability- Improved stability, resulting in fewer occurrences of unresponsiveness and/or programs quitting unexpectedly.
- Bluetooth Performance- Improved performance and connectivity with other Bluetooth devices.
- Messaging- Prevents erroneous notifications that a message has not been sent. Also resolves MMS sending/receiving issues in certain scenarios.
- Touchscreen- Improved touch screen sensitivity and touch response.
- Swype® Keyboard- Includes updates to the latest version of the SWYPE software, resulting in improved overall performance of the application.
Again, this update is rolling out in phases, so keep an eye out for a notification. If you’ve gotten the update already, we’d love to hear about it in the comments!
You might also like
Updates, updates, updates… A hot topic for many Android users. Most of us are, at this point, used to getting the shaft when it comes to timely updates from OEM’s
Jabra this week announced a new pair of wireless earbuds which are expected to go on sale in early December. Called Rox, their design is based around in-ear monitors used
Ever wonder why you’re not getting any work done? Or, perhaps you’re trying to figure out why your smartphone battery dies so quickly. Maybe you want to see how much