New Colors for HTC Legend and Desire

We’re getting word that the HTC Legend and Desire will be relaunching this month, with the only noticeable differences being the colors of the devices. The Legend looks very sleek in Phantom Black, while the Desire rocks out in Brilliant White. Not earth-shattering changes, but honestly, who doesn’t want to look at these incredibly awesome devices?

Source: Gizmodo via DroidDog

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Amazon Kindle Tablet Gets Handled and Detailed

Details for the long-awaited Amazon tablet emerged late last week, giving us our best, most descriptive features and expectations to date.  TechCrunch blogger MG Siegler was able to spend time

Table ScrApps: Miner Speed

King.com, a cross-platform, social gaming company, released their  jewel-switcher game, Miner Speed to the Android Market late last week.  Looking very much like another game that has players matching gems up

Amazon calls upon HTC for first foray into smartphones –report

Amazon and HTC are fast at work on a family of smartphones, according to a recent Financial Times report. From the oft-cited “sources familiar with the project” comes word that

1. SirSteven
    October 07, 04:19 Reply

The Legend seriously needs a spec bump, so it’s disappointing that all it’ll get is a paint-job.

2. Nightly Business Report
    October 12, 07:03 Reply

THANKS htC, I USE FROM FROM A LONG TIME ONLY BLACK COLOUR NOW I HOPE MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS ALSO AVAILABLE.PURPLE.

3. Mykalai Kontilai
    October 14, 13:41 Reply

there has been a real passion for these phones since they launched. The phantom black HTC Legend and brilliant white Desire cap a quality mobile experience with an exclusive and premium finish.

4. Mark Brandstein
    October 21, 04:22 Reply

Please HTC do the Desire HD in black too. I didn’t buy the desire because of its brown colour and I certainly wouldn’t buy it in white. The legend looks great in black in the photo above. I use my phone as a business phone and so don’t want “kiddy” colours.

5. Jeff Cassar
    November 02, 13:18 Reply

There is an real passion about HTC phones. but the black phones is looking really very beautiful the body of the mobile is very slim. The mobile have really very nice look.

6. Christopher Dircks
    December 02, 07:10 Reply

Nice one, The Legend looks very sleek in Phantom Black, while the Desire rocks out in Brilliant White,I agree with what you’re saying. Good point. Thanks

7. Steve
    December 22, 22:13 Reply

The Legend now looks like a refined G1/Dream. The Desire now looks like a refined Magic. :)

8. Jeff Stubanas
    January 17, 01:40 Reply

Well the HTC Desire and HTC Legend, which were both introduced and announced in February will be sporting a new color.

9. It’s just 1 new color, silver. “Urban brown” is the one we’ve all seen since HTC first unveiled the phone (though it looks black in some photos)