Htc Lexikon Spotted in the Wild with SIM Tray

We first learned about the Htc Lexikon about 2 months ago via some leaked spec sheets. Then came the leaked Lexikon ROM. Well, there’s a new development in the Lexikon saga. Some more pictures of the Lexikon have leaked, revealing a SIM card slot and a nice-looking 4-row QWERTY keyboard. The SIM card slot confirms our earlier suspicions that this device is a Verizon world phone.

If you don’t know about the Lexikon, it’s rumored to be a Verizon world phone, running Android 2.2 (Froyo), with a 3.8-inch, 480×800 resolution display, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, an 800Mhz Snapdragon processor, and a 5-megapixel camera. I don’t know about you, but I’m officially impressed. Still no word on pricing or a release date, but we’ll keep you in the loop.

So, who’s excited for this device?

Source PhoneDog, DroidLife

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Latest Facebook release improves events and photo sharing

A new version of the Facebook app has made its way into the wild which speeds up and enhances things across a number fronts.  If you like to create and

AT&T lists $199 HTC One X for May 6 launch

The carrier’s flagship Android 4.0 device goes up for pre-order on April 22.

Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 to feature PLS LCD display?

There was a time, when Samsung Galaxy series was famous for having “AMOLED or Super AMOLED” display, and it is still famous for it. Samsung is rocking at the top

1. tomsliwowski
    October 08, 09:08 Reply

Wait, so this is the HTC Desire Z/T-Mobile G2 for Verizon?

2. Eugenio
    October 08, 17:30 Reply

i am :) BUT i need to know the frecuencies at which it will operate for the 3G…
    i might even let go of my new captivate, maybe… i like qwerty keyboards 😉

3. MrRossicoe
    October 11, 15:00 Reply

Does anybody know if a Verizon world phone runs the same 3G frequencies as T-Mobile USA?

• sutin
      October 24, 15:29 Reply

This will not work with att or tmobile. It’ll be worldwide compatible which means 2100 frequencies
      Said to be coming out nov 11 same time as the droid pro and galaxy tab. Can’t wait!

4. business financing loan
    October 14, 09:27 Reply

The post is worth reading and it is informative as well,the SIM card slot confirms the earlier suspicions that this device is a Verizon world phone.

5. Clocks All Around
    November 08, 02:35 Reply

verizon never seem to get it people do not want the bs on there phone they always take a great device and turns it to crap they need to stop.

6. Condo Target
    December 03, 06:54 Reply

the evo style phone that was leaked looked nice. i have a droid inc right now. love it. my contract is up in march and there is sure to be some awesome LTE phones released with the launch of LTE. hoping for hoping for duel core possessor and 4.3 screen. a battery that lasts all day is a must.

7. Gary Eanes
    December 09, 01:45 Reply

There are different opinions on this. I enjoyed your viewpoint Well the SIM card slot confirms the earlier suspicions that this device is a Verizon world phone.Thanks for sharing with us…