January 26, 2015

Full Version of Angry Birds Now Available in Android Market

Enough messing around with getting the full version of Angry Birds. The highly-successful game is now available on the Android Market, which means you can get it directly from your phone, and not have to mess around with GetJar or some back-alley mirror. Getting your copy of the hit game through the Market will ensure seamless updates to newer versions of the game. The application produced by Rovio will not cost you a dime, so head on past the break for the QR code and Market link. Download Link

Source: DroidLife

1. Ravana

Of course, this is has to happen after I spend 2 hrs tracking, downloading and installing it!

• Simon Belmont

It’s not showing up for mine either! I cannot seem to find it at all.

I guess our only choice is to grab the .apk file and install it via a file manager. Yay!

2. York Escorts

Very success of the game is now available on Android Market, which will help you get directly from the phone, does not need to mess with GetJar, or some alley of a mirror.

3. John

Can’t find it on the market, used the barcode and everything, also tried typing in angry birds. No luck. HTC Aria

• mike i

not joy with my wife’s Aria either. only thing I can find in the market is the mirror program which doesn’t work for me either.

4. geekster

still not working for Vibrant..got it on my wifes N1 3 weeks ago and still no Galaxy love… WHY?

5. Doug

Ya um there is no angry birds in the market yet. My suggestion would be to cut back on smoking crack and/or get some help….!

6. Keefers

I am in the US. Go to the “Market” Select
    ” Games” Then “All games” and Angry birds shows up. Someone at the bar last night could not downloaad it. I think it was because she did not have 2.2. Droid X here and angry birds works good.

7. Dilip Andrade

Couldn’t find it in the Android Market… but then again it just doesn’t seem to work on SonyEricsson X10’s.

8. Diane

Well, here it is 2 days after this game is supposed to be available in the market and a search STILL shows me nothing available for my Backflip!! What is the deal here anyway????

9. Dale

Can’t find Angry Birds at all on the market, tried searching and just tried the barcode in this article. T-Mobile G2 Touch with Android 2.1.

10. volus

Sorry to be the one to break it to you guys but if you cant find it on the market, its for a very good reason – your phone does not meet the minimum requirements for the game. The game requires OpenGL ES 2.0 to work and currently the only android platform that supports this is 2.2 (froyo). So if you dont have froyo, then simply put, you cant play this game.

• Dale

Actually I downloaded the apk in the end, had to free up a lot of space before it would install, but eventually it did and it works. On the Hero/G2 Touch it is a little slow at times but still remains playable.

11. Paul

Definitely not on market, not with the above QR code, not when I search for Angry Birds, when I search for Angry, when I search for Birds, when I search for Rovio, and not under All Games. I don’t care how many blogs claim it to be there, it is not in my Android Market!!

Dell Streak, Android 1.6, UK

12. Rob

I have a Samsung Intercept and it is not showing up in my market either! What the hell! Where is iit?

13. Paul

t-mobile mytouch (first edition) running android 2.2 (froyo) and i can’t seen to find it in the market either by searching for angry bird, birds, or the company name. When i scan the link above the market opens and it says it can’t be found check the spelling etc…

14. Vince

Minimum requirements would be OpenGL ES 2.0 and Android 1.6 I think. I have it on my Milestone with 2.1, here in Singapore!

15. moseylou

It won’t show on the market for me either. My husband has the exact same phone, same tmobile update – and he got it. I downloaded it from getjar, and it keeps saying that I need more space even though I have enough for it. GRRR. I suppose I’m better off not being able to have what is apparently a very addicting timesuck, but still…very strange to me.

16. eeee

There are different versions of Android Market. My version is 1714 and I see it. A coworkers is the new 2007 version and she does not. It appears that it hasnt made it to all versions of Market. Rather ridiculous, but that is the way it is.

17. dnbkittie

Doesnt show up in market for galaxy s on 2.1. However if u download apps installer and then search in google eithet on phone or on pc n copy across to ur memory card the apk file for it. Search angry birds.apk in google and download. Then run apps installer n it will install. Works fine on my galaxy s so dont understand y wont appear. Probably will on froyo. Thought this phone was supposdd to be one of best android phones wiv fast processor n it cant get this game in market. Stupid!!

18. Elf

I’ve got market version 1714 like eeee and I cant find it and I’ve tried multiple different searches and the barcode :( any hints (O I’ve got the Orange San Francisco)

19. Najialahmad

hi i downloaded the angry bird on my hd2 android but its not working can any one help

POST A COMMENT.