Minor Update Hitting Droid 2
A minor software update is currently rolling out to Droid 2 handsets around the country. The Motorola (Version.2.3.20.A955.Verizon.en.US/BP_C_01.09.07P.) update is designed to improve a number of items including battery life, screen response, GPS location tracking and more. You can hit up Verizon’s support page for the Droid 2 if you’d like more help, but we’ve pasted the bullet points below.
- Improved battery life.
- Heightened proximity sensor accuracy to enable faster screen response.
- View the Weather widget in both landscape and portrait orientation.
- Simpler setup, improved user interactions, and better notifications for Visual Voice Mail.
- Background Email Sync during display inactivity for better user experience. Support for email domain suffixes containing more than three characters.
- Keep text messages organized with chronological in-box screen.
- Edit text messages after you’ve inserted a video file.
- Improved audio sound during recorded video playbacks.
- Stream Guided Tour videos on device in Help Center application with ease.
- Faster location tracking during GPS navigation.
- Faster transitions between Wi-Fi and 3G in data connection.
- New ability to add pictures from your Gallery to a contact.
- Export all your contacts to the SD card.
- View details of Social Networking contacts.
- VZ Navigator® is now preloaded on device.
You might also like
Who needs leaks when we have the lovely fellows at the FCC revealing unknown devices to the public? In this case, a 7″ Nvidia tablet was reviewed by the FCC,
MetroPCS has bolstered their smart phone lineup with the release of another Android handset, the Huawei Ascend.
Everyone loves discounts, right? The guys over at Droid-Life have stumbled across some great info about Verizon’s Galaxy Tab from Samsung. Apparently they have cut a hundred dollars off the