Tonight on AGTN!
Topics we will be covering tonight:
1. We will be talking with Todd from Bloom Worlds about their family friendly market app coming up.
2. Is 4G REALLY 4G? We will be talking about the marketing and semantics behind the carriers using this labeling, particularly T-Mobile with the release of the Mytouch 4G.
3. Steve Jobs hates Android. Did he really make any good points on the investor call last week?
4. A whole SLEW of Android release news!
5. Our Co-Host Aaron Kasten is LIVE at the Sprint Developers Conference, he will give us an update about the Android happenings with the pindrop company.
Join us tonight LIVE at 9:00 PM CST, you can listen on your computer or your android phone by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/androidguys
See you there!
You might also like
Sprint has just announced that the Motorola Titanium will be available to customers this coming Sunday, July 24th. The rugged, military-grade handset will run $149.99 with new, two-year service agreements
If you haven’t noticed yet, Google now has a new mobile search page for Android devices! Oh, and it is awesome! So, what is so “new” about it? Well whenever
he industry’s most advanced smart detection system, providing Cobra customers with personal safety, driving peace-of-mind, and near real-time safety information updates. The system uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to communicate between an advanced, dash-mounted radar/laser detector and the Cobra iRadar app, which is free and easily downloaded to an Android smartphone. When connected, the app displays radar/laser alerts, allows the user to control detector settings, and alerts the driver to upcoming photo enforcement areas using the AURA™ Camera & Driving Hazard Database. The Cobra iRadar platform consists of: