Tonight on AGTN!
Topics we will be covering tonight:
1. We will be talking with Todd from Bloom Worlds about their family friendly market app coming up.
2. Is 4G REALLY 4G? We will be talking about the marketing and semantics behind the carriers using this labeling, particularly T-Mobile with the release of the Mytouch 4G.
3. Steve Jobs hates Android. Did he really make any good points on the investor call last week?
4. A whole SLEW of Android release news!
5. Our Co-Host Aaron Kasten is LIVE at the Sprint Developers Conference, he will give us an update about the Android happenings with the pindrop company.
Join us tonight LIVE at 9:00 PM CST, you can listen on your computer or your android phone by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/androidguys
See you there!
You might also like
We’ve seen our share of corporate speak and PR mumbo jumbo before but Samsung might have just become the current king. When asked by Pocket-Lint whether or not the Galaxy S would see Android 2.3 ‘Gingerbread’, the handset maker replied with a very vague, albeit technical technical sounding answer. After reading the entire response a few times, the best we can gather is that they are still looking into the matter.
T-Mobile on Thursday announced a new promotion which aims to benefit existing customers for their loyalty. As they see it, all of these recent and disruptive changes happening in the
MusicSkins LLC, a a company known for their vinyl skin products for devices like MP3 players, laptops, and gaming accessories has announced their new Customizer tool.Â The online tool allows