Xperia gets Android 2.1!
The first roll out is coming this Sunday, to Nordic countries first, in the evening European time. And then the roll-out will continue throughout the month of November for everyone else.
- HD video recording with continuous auto-focus for high quality videos
- Android 2.1
- New back up and restore application, with extended content back up
- 5 homescreens for apps, widgets, shortcuts and folders
- Social phonebook which automatically syncs contact pictures from Facebook and shows when your friends are online
- Improved Bluetooth functionality with support for sending and receiving pictures, contacts and more
- New backup and restore application with extended content back up
- Automatic sync of your contact pictures between Facebook and your phone book
- Improved ways of handling pictures, audio, text and numbers in your messages
- Android platform 2.1
You might also like
Last week we spoke of an email mobile developers were receiving from Amazon, and speculated the purpose of this email to be regarding the development of an Amazon Android Application
What a drop this one is. We’re hearing from FoneArena that some inventory shots have leaked, and it’s quite a load. We can see the HTC Flyer, Pyramid, and Desire 2. On the LG side of things, there’s mention of an LG Optimus 3D, as well as something called the “Star Tab”.
It what is becoming a total flood of Motorola news, the press images of the Droid Ultra have leaked online. Looking nearly identical to the Droid Maxx photos that recently