Force Your Apps to 7 Inch Goodness
The Galaxy Tab has launched with a large 7 inch screen. Much larger than the native Android apps were designed for leaving some apps locked in a smaller portion of this large 7 inch Android Tablet. Well the app called “Spare Parts” resolves this issue.
The downside is that the app does take several reboots to be properly configured, but that’s a one time ordeal. Follow the steps below.
- Download Spare Parts from Android Market and go through the installation process, which should begin automatically after the app has been downloaded.
- Launch the app by opening it. Scroll to “Compability Mode.” JKK Mobile advises to tap on the check box, and then untap it again.
- Then reboot the Galaxy tab.
- Go back into Spare Parts after reboot and go to “Comptability Mode” again and tap it again and then reboot.
- After reboot, your apps should be in full screen.
- Watch Youtube video below to get started.
You might also like
The more we hear about the upcoming Samsung tablet, the more we like it. Previously known as the Tab, Vietnamese site Tinhte (translated) is now referring to it as the
Popular iPhone “game” MouthOff has made its way over to Android. With MouthOff, users can hold their handset in front of your mouth and sing, talk, yell, or laugh to
Facebook tells that they are now testing Hello, a new app created by its Messenger team. It connects with Facebook in order to see who’s calling, block unwanted calls, and