Force Your Apps to 7 Inch Goodness
The Galaxy Tab has launched with a large 7 inch screen. Much larger than the native Android apps were designed for leaving some apps locked in a smaller portion of this large 7 inch Android Tablet. Well the app called “Spare Parts” resolves this issue.
The downside is that the app does take several reboots to be properly configured, but that’s a one time ordeal. Follow the steps below.
- Download Spare Parts from Android Market and go through the installation process, which should begin automatically after the app has been downloaded.
- Launch the app by opening it. Scroll to “Compability Mode.” JKK Mobile advises to tap on the check box, and then untap it again.
- Then reboot the Galaxy tab.
- Go back into Spare Parts after reboot and go to “Comptability Mode” again and tap it again and then reboot.
- After reboot, your apps should be in full screen.
- Watch Youtube video below to get started.
You might also like
Vlingo Corporation has formally announced the availability of their first Android widget application today. Called Vlingo for Android, it lets users speak to their handset in order to get it
Lenovo gets the year going with four new Android smartphones Lenovo on Thursday introduced its new line of Android-powered smartphones, including their first LTE-equipped handset. In addition to LTE support,
Logitech is one of the leading brands when it comes to accessories related to computers and tablets. And now they are hoping to continue the success as tablets begin taking