Keep Your Eyes Peeled for Herman the Hermit
If 2D platform jumpers are your type of game, then you’ll want to keep your eyes open for Visual Dreams’ forthcoming Herman the Hermit. Likely due in December, the game will first debut on Samsung’s bada platform later this month. Looking at the pictures and reading through the developer’s blog, we can see a great game shaping up. And really, who isn’t at least partially intrigued by a game with a hermit protagonist with Ninja-like skills and the mindset of a mad man?
Features in Herman the Hermit, as described by Visual Dreams:
- Bright and beautiful visuals!
- Addictive gameplay!
- A jumper game that is easy to play but still requires true skill to master!
- Herman, a crazy and lovable character. With Chuck Norris like skills and the mindset of a mad man Herman jumps between rocks to bring the world back to life.
- Endless and highscore based gameplay.
- Unique powerups that help Herman jump even further.
Via Pocket Gamer
You might also like
Asus CEO Jerry Shen says that the PadFone line will be coming to the United States in the coming year. Previously offered in Asian markets, the tablet/phone duo device should
Recently, we learned that Republic Wireless will be offering the Moto X without contract for just $299, however, now it seems it is not the only Motorola phone they are
The gang of guys (and gals) over at XDA-Developers have made quite a name for themselves over the last few years. When it comes to forums for ROMs and hacking,