Keep Your Eyes Peeled for Herman the Hermit
If 2D platform jumpers are your type of game, then you’ll want to keep your eyes open for Visual Dreams’ forthcoming Herman the Hermit. Likely due in December, the game will first debut on Samsung’s bada platform later this month. Looking at the pictures and reading through the developer’s blog, we can see a great game shaping up. And really, who isn’t at least partially intrigued by a game with a hermit protagonist with Ninja-like skills and the mindset of a mad man?
Features in Herman the Hermit, as described by Visual Dreams:
- Bright and beautiful visuals!
- Addictive gameplay!
- A jumper game that is easy to play but still requires true skill to master!
- Herman, a crazy and lovable character. With Chuck Norris like skills and the mindset of a mad man Herman jumps between rocks to bring the world back to life.
- Endless and highscore based gameplay.
- Unique powerups that help Herman jump even further.
Via Pocket Gamer
You might also like
Sprint has announced the release of another ID Pack for their customers, this time centering around pop culture. Called the E! ID Pack, it helps users keep up with the
HTC recently filed for a trademark on the terms ‘CloseConnect’ and ‘HTC CloseConnect’, leading many (including us) to believe this might be their branded take on near field communications (NFC).
Yet again, OnePlus is releasing another little detail on its upcoming One smartphone. However, recent announcements have mainly dealt with hardware specs, battery, and the screen, this announcement deals with