Be Prepared on Black Friday With dealnews App
With Black Friday right around the corner, I’m sure there are shoppers everywhere getting their lists ready, and their plan in place. If you have never participated in the Black Friday shopping experience I truly recommended it. That is unless you have a weak heart! It is like nothing else you can experience. It can be pretty grueling if your not prepared. Not to worry though, there is a Black Friday app from dealnews to save the day. The Black Friday app has many handy features that could save you from missing out on that special item your looking for this holiday season.
Black Friday App features:
- Leaked and verified deals – Shoppers can browse “leaked” and confirmed Black Friday ads from more than 60 major retailers.
- Shopping list creation – When shoppers click a featured deal, they are given the opportunity to “buy now” (if applicable) or “save” to a shopping list for future use.
- Deal sharing – Each featured deal or discount can be shared with other savvy shoppers via Facebook, Twitter or email, allowing consumers to quickly pass the savings on to friends and family.
- Direct link to retailer sites – Consumers can go directly to the retailer websites to buy products online (when available), or to find the nearest store.
- Custom product searches and alerts – Shoppers can quickly and easily find deals for the products they want through individual or combination keyword, category or retail store searches. The app will find all matching deals, or will allow shoppers to set up deal alerts for a particular product.
- mydealnews integration – Users can sync their mobile phones with previously created alerts on dealnews.com, allowing all deal alerts to be stored and searchable in one location.
You might also like
Evernote posted on their blog today that they have acquired Skitch, a software platform that lets users draw and annotate screen captures and images. Designed originally for Mac desktops, Skitch
Channel your inner Katniss Everdeen in this increasingly popular method of gameplay Reliance Games today announced that an official mobile game for the upcoming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is out
As promised, Infinite Games has released their take on tower defense games into the Android Market today. Available immediately, Jelly Defense, can be downloaded to your Android 2.0.1 handset and/or