Best Buy Details Nexus S Plans for December 16
The Samsung Nexus S and Android 2.3 are set to make their retail debut later this week at a Best Buy near you. If you are thinking of stopping by your local store to grab the latest Pure Google experience, you’ll want to bone up on the details. Here’s a quick list of things to consider before heading out early on December 16th.
- Available at all Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores which open at 8AM locally
- Available online at 8AM EST
- All locations will offer demo phones for the Nexus S
- The Nexus S is available for $529 unlocked/no contract or for $199.99 with a two-year agreement on T-Mobile
- Exact inventory will vary by location with a 2 phones per customer limit.
As is the case with all smart phones sold at Best Buy locations, customers will have the benefit of the retailer’s Upgrade Checker and Walk Out Working policies.
- Upgrade Checker:A quick and easy service that gives customers the ability to see when they are eligible for their next phone upgrade. When the upgrade time is nearing, customers receive a complimentary reminder call, e-mail or text message.
- Walk Out Working™: Free in-store smart phone setup by a Best Buy Mobile Phone Specialist who will sync personal email accounts, set up Bluetooth headsets, transfer contacts and activate other services to allow the customer to leave the store with a fully functional new smart phone.
Are any of you planning on picking up a Nexus S this weekend?
You might also like
New customers activating a qualifying rate plan in-store or online can get a ZTE Prelude™ smartphone for free* (normally priced at $49.99) or the ZTE Overture™ 4G LTE smartphone, normally
Yandex.Shell, the home launcher with a 3D carousel interface, is now available for free to a global audience. Previously known as SPB Shell 3D, the developers were scooped up in
GroupMe celebrated the big 3.0 today (and then the big 3.0.1 for bug fixes) by going global with a slew of added features and enhancements sure to make users smile.