February 1, 2015

What Will You Ask Santa For?

Let’s have some fun this weekend, shall we?  We’re looking to see what you guys and gals want from Santa as it relates to Android.  Maybe you’re really asking your loved ones to get you a Galaxy Tab. Perhaps you’d like to see a specific phone/tablet released by the end of the year.  How about if he let you mix and match carriers with phones?  Whatever you want, ask him.  We know he’s watching…

Hit the comments below with your Christmas wishes!

1. Buffalo_Bill

Gingerbread on my N1…

Seriously though, if someone was to give me the NS, I’d be happy ;)

2. Stevr

A simple way on how to upgrade a wildfire to 2.2 froya . I have had the phone unlocked, but It’s still branded as a Vodafone and I don’t know how to upgrade it.

From a new Android user

3. Rich H

Asking for the simple things:
    Droid X with all the accessories for me;
    Droid 2 Gobal for both my wife and daughter (with all the accessories, of course)
    Then Gingerbread ASAP

4. caz

money. Then we’ll see what happens after CES ’11, i really want that LG B phone or the optimus 2x, but i’ve heard bad things about LG’s durability phonewise so we’ll have to see.

5. Brian

Full Version of Robo Defense. I would as for Gingerbread but on my G2 that might not happen since the processor is clocked at 800mhz.

• Nick

Brian,
      Root your phone (one-click, z4root or manually), install Cyanogenmod (He owns a G2 and is already working on porting Gingerbread) and SetCPU (overclock to 1ghz – just that little nudge).

6. Josh B

I would love it if Santa would quickly bring an affordable 10″ tablet with the Tegra 2 processor and Honeycomb running it! (No MotoBLUR or locked bootloader would be great too!)

7. ian mccully

I would love santa to bring me and keep me update on the htc hero for example i would like the 2.2 and all the updates beyond.

like ice cream etc

8. allie

Santa, may I please have a screaming fast dual core memory rich full feature android running cm gingerbread. Thank you and mt vest to the Mrs and the elves. Oh, and I’ve been very very good ;>)

9. Winnie

win the heart of the girl I love so much… (she has an android phone so it’s related to android, somewhat… ‘^^)

10. Blue

A Notion Ink Adam! I have already pre-ordered the Adam with the Pixel Qi display and Wifi. Estimated Shipping date of January 9th!

11. Chillidip

Dear santa,
    If you would as nice as of to give me a dock for my droid x, id really appreciate it. :)
    ps. Gingerbread on my droid x wouldn’t be bad either

12. Jim

A smartphone and a tablet that are representative of a mature market, products that have been fully developed in all areas, including screens, cameras, battery life, processing power, hardware integrity, etc..

13. Ronell

Something like the Galaxy Tab with Gingerbread, dual core, and the ability to browse in 3G while making phone calls. (Location: USA)

14. Magnus

T mobile Sidekick Twist!!

my wish specs is…

2.3 Android or 3.0
    dual core (terga2)
    4.3 inches
    Super AMOLDED
    16gb on-board storage
    8mp camera
    2mp face camera
    1080HD video playback

Bring BACK Sidekick Twist !!

SIDEKICK LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

I M NOT CRAZY, I WANT TWIST!!!

15. ed greenberg

A decent tablet. Something to properly compete with the iPad. A good design, quality manufacturing, a modern release of the operating system, access to the Market (at least the free apps, if there is some political reason to avoid selling into the tablet market for now.) The device should have great battery life, a good screen, a few peripheral ports, and a camera for videoconferencing. Wifi goes without saying, and I’m not particularly interested in 3g or 4g built in, since that would tie it to a carrier. It would be nice if it could do PPP on a USB port, so I could plug in a USB 3g device if really needed.

If I could find the above, I’d buy two of them, for me and spouse.

POST A COMMENT.