Over The Air Update available for the Nexus S…already?
Ahhhh, it must be nice having a handset that Samsung acutally pays attention to. We are getting work that Nexus S owners are getting an update already for their device. If you haven’t already received the new OTA update, you can manually get it. We’ll give you the directions after the break.
According to androidcentral, The update (GRH78) contains “important bug fixes plus the latest version of Maps.”
So wanna put that update on manually? here’s how:
- Download the file from Google right here
- Rename it to update.zip, and place it on the root of your internal storage
- Shut down your phone, and reboot into the bootloader by holding volume up and powering back on
- Use the volume buttons to choose “recovery” from the list, and select it with the power button
- When you see the triangle on your screen, press volume up and power once more and you’ll have a list of options, choose to update
You might also like
Our friends over at Boy Genius Report are reporting some very exciting news.Â According to the XPERIA X10 user manual which was leaked earlier this week through the FCC,Â page
Our friends in Korea have a lot to look forward to. Although seemingly identical to the LG Star, the Optimus 2x made its way to YouTube to show off it’s