Over The Air Update available for the Nexus S…already?
Ahhhh, it must be nice having a handset that Samsung acutally pays attention to. We are getting work that Nexus S owners are getting an update already for their device. If you haven’t already received the new OTA update, you can manually get it. We’ll give you the directions after the break.
According to androidcentral, The update (GRH78) contains “important bug fixes plus the latest version of Maps.”
So wanna put that update on manually? here’s how:
- Download the file from Google right here
- Rename it to update.zip, and place it on the root of your internal storage
- Shut down your phone, and reboot into the bootloader by holding volume up and powering back on
- Use the volume buttons to choose “recovery” from the list, and select it with the power button
- When you see the triangle on your screen, press volume up and power once more and you’ll have a list of options, choose to update
You might also like
For those of you out there waiting on Android 1.6 (Donut) to arrive on your G1’s, we have but one word for you… STOP.Â Forget waiting on the man, take
As much as I love Google Voice and the ability to use one account across multiple smartphones, I can’t help but imagine a better scenario. Since I spend most of
Have you ever felt that charging your Android device when attached to a computer or in the car is slow? If yes, the new Bench 2X Faster Charger Cable available