OpenFeint Adds 11 More Titles to Growing Library of Cross-Platform Games
OpenFeint continues to dole out Android goodies for the masses, adding another 11 games to their cross-platform network today. Following the release of 8 major titles last month, today sees games from the likes of Hyperbees, OrangePixel, Astraware, and more. Since September, OpenFient has helped bring 158 games to Android and shows no sign of slowing. According to them, there are another 300 in development. Next year will be plenty of fun for you gamer types!
Part of what makes OpenFeint’s titles so great is the ability to play friends/enemies on iPhone, shared leaderboards, and unlockable achievements. Hit the jump to see the 11 new games!
In the spirit of giving gifts, OpenFeint is giving away gift cards and a NOOKcolor! All you have to do to enter in the drawing is download and open any OpenFeint games between December 23rd and December 25th.
- Aliens require Brains – Humble Gaming Ltd – $0.99
- Astraware Casino – Astraware – $0.99
- Can Knockdown – Infinite Dreams Inc – Free
- FaceFighter Gold – Appy Entertainment – $1.99
- Finger Physics – PressOK Entertainment – $0.99
- Galaxy NGC3D – HyperBees Ltd – $0.99
- Impossible Level Game – HyperBees Ltd – $1.49
- Letter Rip! – Anthrological – Free
- Mega Jump – Get Set Games – Free
- Sky Force Reloaded – Infinite Dreams Inc – $1.50
- Super Drill Panic – OrangePixel – $1.36
You might also like
Samsung will deliver its first Android Wear-based smartwatch later this year, reports Reuters. No details are known about the device however The Verge also confirmed the time frame with their
The all new and super affordable Android powered headset from Motorola is available on Amazon for $129. The all new Moto E is Motorola’s fight back against the feature phone
T-Mobile has offered plenty of Sidekick iterations over the years, most recently in the Sidekick 4G from Samsung. One company who is no stranger to the Sidekick lineup, Sharp, may