Let’s just assume you’ve already cleared every level of Angry Birds on your Android handset. And let’s also assume you have three stars for each level. What do you do now? Well, if you would have asked us yesterday we would tell you to …
For anyone who has used Where! it’s one of the best ways to find just about everything. From gas stations to movie theaters and everything in between. Using your location or just a zip code, you can find a ton of places to go see, do, touch, eat, whatever. So what happens when this location engine gets a UI update and a shift in priorities from knowledge engine to crowdsourced knowledge engine? You get a look into the future of Where!
We’ve long wanted to liveblog Android-related events here on AndroidGuys but had not come across any tools practical enough to try out. A few weeks back we came across a Wordpress plugin that we think will do the trick. We’ve been waiting patiently to kick the tires on this thing so what better way than to do a dry run with Verizon’s LTE announcement?
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?