[spoiler effect="blind" show="Show EVO Shift 4G press release" hide="Hide EVO Shift 4G press release"]
Sleek and streamlined, delivering a paramount mobile experience with
the power of Sprint 3G and 4G
HTC EVO Shift 4G
follows in the footsteps of the award-winning HTC EVO™ 4G bringing customers an attractive, streamlined design with the addition of a sliding QWERTY keyboard and an astonishing list of features. Beyond the latest version of the highly acclaimed HTC Sense user experience, HTC EVO Shift also boasts the power of 4G, Android™ 2.2, a 5MP camera/720p HD camcorder and a 3.6-inch capacitive touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom capability. HTC EVO Shift’s custom Web browser is optimized for convenient mobile use with functions like pinch-to-zoom and automatically reflowing text, while Sprint 4G speeds deliver a full, no-compromise Internet experience. Adobe Flash technology ensures that rich Internet content, such as embedded video and animation, are displayed the way they are meant to be seen. The slide out full QWERTY keyboard makes staying in touch with friends and family through messaging and social networking quick and easy. With built-in mobile hotspot functionality, HTC EVO Shift 4G
also allows up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including a laptop, camera, music player, video player and any other Wi-Fi-enabled device, to enjoy the benefits of 3G/4G speeds on the go.
· 3G/4G capability.
· 3.6” capacitive display with pinch-to-zoom and tactile feedback.
· World-class HTML browser – quality that rivals that of netbooks.
· Android 2.2, with access to more than 100,000 apps on Android Market.
· Simultaneous voice and data capability in 4G and Wi-Fi coverage areas, enabling Web surfing and more while talking.
· GoogleTM mobile services including Google SearchTM, Google MapsTM, Google TalkTM, GmailTM, YouTubeTM , and syncs with Google CalendarTM.
· Access to Google Goggles™ to search with pictures instead of words.
· Updated HTC Sense, highly acclaimed user experience, which includes FriendStream™ to integrate Facebook, Twitter and more into a single flow of updates.
· Visual voicemail.
· Messaging – personal and business email, IM and text messaging.
· 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability – connects up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices.
· 4G data speeds (WiMAX) – peak download speeds of more than 10 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1 Mbps; average download speeds of 3-6 Mbps.
· 3G data speeds (EVDO Rev A.) – peak download speeds of 3.1 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1.8 Mbps; average download speeds between 600 kbps and 1.4 Mbps.
· 5MP autofocus camera and 720p HD camcorder.
· High-quality video streaming and downloads at 3G and 4G data speeds.
· Capture and share HD-quality video (720p) from your phone.
· FM radio and Amazon MP3 store.
· Amazon Kindle – an e-Reader in the palm of your hands, with you everywhere you go!
· Sprint applications including Sprint TV® and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM.
· Stereo Bluetooth® 2.1.
· Built-in WiFi®: 802.11 b/g/n.
· Digital compass, G-Sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, GPS.
· Expandable memory: 2GB microSD card included; supports up to 32GB.
· Qualcomm® MSM7630 (800 MHz) processor.
· Dimensions: 4.6″ x 2.3″ x .6″ (LxWxT).
· Weight: 5.9 ounces.
· Main display: 3.6” WVGA (800×480) 65K colors.
· Battery life: 6 hours of talk time*.
· Standard removable 1500mAh Lithium (Li-on) battery.
· Memory: 2GB ROM, 512MB RAM.
*Time may vary depending on 3G/4G coverage and usage.
[spoiler effect="blind" show="Show MiFi 3G/4G press release" hide="Hide MiFi 3G/4G press release"]
04 January 2011
MiFi® 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless fact sheet
Big on Power, Small on Size
Sprint’s ultra-compact MiFi® 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless brings customers the portability of the MiFi design with one-touch connectivity for up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices, including a tablet, eReaders, laptops or gaming consoles. Delivering a true wireless experience with no cables or software installation required, the MiFi 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot easily supports all the needs of a family household, a frequent traveler who wants to avoid Wi-Fi charges, or even a small business team in a form factor about the size of a credit card. Sprint is the first carrier to launch a 4G MiFi Intelligent Mobile Hotspot preloaded with MiFi OS™, widgets and application support, adding capabilities beyond just Internet connectivity. Its predecessor, the MiFi 2200 by Novatel Wireless, was the industry’s first 3G Intelligent Mobile Hotspot. This version with 4G accessibility offers download speeds that are up to 10 times faster than 3G service.1 It also features an external display with status indicators for battery, signal strength and number of connected devices as well as shared storage capability through a microSD™ slot for up to a 32GB memory card. It supports Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems.
· 3G EV-DO Rev. A and WiMAX capable
· 10mm x 35mm eInk display with status indicators for battery, signal and number of connected devices
· Location based services: GPSOne, xTRA, stand-alone GPS
· Browser user interface for configuration
· MicroSD slot for up to 32GB memory card
· Supports Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems
· Datalink 3G/4G
· No software required for Wi-Fi connection
· Battery: 1500mAh – four hours of usage; 60 hours of standby time
· 4G data speeds (WiMAX) – Peak download speeds of more than 10 Mbps; average download speeds of 3-6 Mbps
· 3G data speeds (EV-DO Rev. A) – Peak download speeds of up to 3.1 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1.8 Mbps; average download speeds of 600 kbps-1.4 Mbps.
· Compatibility: Wi-Fi, Windows®, MAC OS® X, Linux®
· Chipset EV-DO: Qualcomm® MSM7627
· Chipset WiMax: Beceem® BCSM250
· Frequency: Dual-band (CDMA 1900, 800MHz); supports EV-DO Rev. A/0; 1xRTT
· Weight: 85 grams with battery (3 oz.)
· Antenna: Integrated Wi-Fi and GPS antenna
· Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n