Samsung Shows Off Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1
The Galaxy S II is being billed as “the world’s thinnest smartphone” at 8.49 mm, and boasts specs that make me covet my neighbor’s oxen:
- Samsung dual-core Orion CPU
- 4.27-inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture
- Gingerbread 2.3 with TouchWiz 4.0
- HSPA+ connectivity
- It is able to incorporate Near Field Communication (NFC) technology “according to market requirement,” which I think means some-but-not-all carriers’ variants of the S II will include it.
The Galaxy Tab 10.1 has, you guessed it, a 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 display and will run pure, unadulterated Honeycomb. Other specs include:
- Dual-core Tegra 2 1 Ghz CPU and GeForce GPU
- Just 10.9mm thick, weighing in at 599g
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p video capture; 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- HSPA+ connectivity.
The Galaxy Tab 10.1 is confirmed for Vodaphone in the U.K. No word yet on U.S. carriers.
You might also like
LG announced on Monday that a 5.2-inch Vu 3 will make its way to Korea later in September. The Vu 3 is an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean device with a
If you’re like me and always hunting for the next great watch face to show off via your Android Wear device, Flash Watch, from s4bb, has just released a new
Vision Objects sent us a video today showing their MyScript technology for Android.Â It’s a simple premise – use your finger to write on the screen of your Android handset