March 30, 2015

Sony Ericsson Finally Brings Their LiveView Across the Pond

The Sony Ericsson LiveView has finally made its way across the pond here to America, and for the small price tag of $83. If you are not familiar with the LiveView, it is a small bluetooth accessory that lets you control your Android phone from your wrist. You can read texts, play music, and even check Twitter and Facebook all from something that you wear like a wrist watch.

SE claims to have addressed early compatibility issues with the LiveView. This is something I personally would use, though I might hold off on buying one for the time being. Will you be picking one up? Let us know in the comments.

Related Posts

1. Davey

Well, it’s still no use in the UK so can’t see a trip across the pond making it miraculously work as it’s supposed to.

Good luck if you buy one.

2. Jason

“I wish I knew what that text message says that I just received, but my phone is all the way in my pocket, now I’ll never know….oh wait, I can read it on this lame looking gadget that you were on your wrist!? Hooray!”

3. Matt

I had one for christmas for my desire hd, took ages to connect after lots of attempts then after two days it fell off the wristband it comes with (clips aren’t really that good) and I haven’t seen it since, but I don’t miss it.

4. BigHeat

This could be very useful to those who want to control exercise software without carrying a phone around the room (home gym), twisting to check some monster armband, or having to take a phone out of some hip holster (or fanny pack). :-|

Then there’s discrete mid-meeting check ins …

5. The_Omega_Man

If it works for all phones, I could see some use for it. No more placing the phone on the bar to check for messages.

6. MBT Shoes Clearance

It is a fact that much more people all over the world are quite familiar with MBT Shoes Clearance, they are of good fame and great charm to attract more and more people’s attention, so that you should come to pay your close attention to this brand, too. Every pair of those shoes from our good fame MBT Shoes Online would make you have a cozy wearing every minute, you are sure to get your favorite easily. MBT Outlet are popular in the international market, you are sure to get your suitable one and enjoy the good feeling. Made of top quality material and also with specialized designing, they are of great fame to never let you down. When you are going to purchase your favorites MBT Shoes, you should come quickly to join in our site to get cheap MBT Shoes with the best quality to never let you down.

POST A COMMENT.