What does LG plan on doing at Mobile World Congress? Something we’ve not seen or heard of yet? And how does one “rewrite” something that already happened?
Fiercemobilecontent.com is reporting that a mobile market research firm called the “NPD Group” has found that Android had increased it’s market share in the US during the 4th quarter of last year.
T-Mobile and LG make the Honeycomb running G-Slate official. We now know what to expect out of the tablet when it arrives, presumably at the end of March.
The Mozilla gang has released another version of their Firefox 4 for Android. Improved speeds, performance, reliability and a growing list of add-ons are making for a great web browser alternative.
That’s right, it’s February. It’s cold in most of the US, Valentine’s Day is looming about, and we’re all sitting here waiting for all the great stuff we’ve seen at CES and MWC to get released. Well, we here at Streamly.TV and friends figured that …
What will Texas Instruments unveil next week? Dual-core processors? Something in the 3D space? An Android-powered graphing calculator?
AT&T has pegged their first 4G phone with a launch date and sticker. Look for the HTC phone to arrive within two weeks with a rather attractive $99 price.
A short commercial about Android that celebrates the fact that the OS is Open Source
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?