Adobe AIR Updated for 3.0
More good news for those of you who are proud owners of devices running 3.0. Adobe has updated their AIP app to provide official support of 3.0, giving you more awesomeness on your Honeycomb device. The full update list taken from the market:
- AIR 2.6 adds support for Android 3.0 and the latest Android tablet devices as well as improved performance, updated Android gesture support, and improved handling of HTML content within AIR apps.
- Latest improvements include:
- • Smoother video delivery
- • Faster rendering and animation of games
- • Support for the latest Android system gestures
- • Tighter visual integration between Flash and HTML content
You might also like
Although this app is only geared for a small demographic of users we felt compelled to share it with you guys nonetheless. California residents who find themselves on receiving end
The Android 2.3-powered phone features entry-level specifications and a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
U.S. Cellular customers can now purchase the HTC Flyer for as low as $399.99 when signing up for a 2-year 5GB data plan. They’re also offering the Flyer for $599.99