Livio Releases Car Internet Radio App for Android
Thanks to an enormous amount of pressure from the Android faithful, Livio Radio has dropped an Android app in the market today. Available in both free and paid iterations, the app provides access to internet audio streams from up to 45,000 sources. Details of the music service/application include song tagging, improved proprietary in-vehicle audio playback technology, and a sleep timer. Oh, and it’s also optimized for playback with your Android tablets too! Hit the break for a full rundown of features of the app which works best in your car.
- Browse more than 45,000 AM/FM and Internet-only radio streams from around the world in partnership with the RadioTime® radio service.
- Large preset buttons with horizontal or vertical positioning.
- Browse streams by genre, location, or language, and search by call letters or keywords. Find local stations based on current GPS location.
- Stream audio in the background while using other applications on your Android device.
- In addition to the on-screen presets, users can add thousands of stations
- Store popular phone numbers for easy access.
- Track stations users have listened to and enjoyed
- Share favorite stations and songs with friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Input a radio station’s unique code to begin streaming the broadcast.
- Adjustable reception settings to receive only the clearest stations available.
- Swipe the on-screen tuner and the app will recommend a similar station for you.
Although this video shows the app demonstrated on an iPhone, you’ll get the idea!
You might also like
‘Nexmas 2014′ has come and gone, and the previous leaks all seemed to be correct… surprisingly. I truly did not believe that “Shamu” would actually be the Nexus 6. And
Ahead of the launch of the next generation HTC One later today, a recent leak for the roadmap of the HTC Sense 6.0 deployment for older devices confirms that a
August 15th, HTC certified a device in the category “Tablet (Wi-Fi and other) suggesting that it will also come with LTE connectivity. The interesting part is that the listed Operating