NDrive 11 Announced With Significant Improvements, Enhancements [CONTEST]

Earlier this week NDrive announced the next iteration of their navigation system, NDrive 11. Looking like a brand new title altogether, the app features new menus, buttons, and symbols. Further, NDrive 11 also offers a stronger database of points of interest (POI’s) as well as an improved routing algorithm. One of the great features to NDrive is its ability to store maps directly onto your device. This way, you can use your Wi-Fi tablet as a giant navigation system without tethering to your phone!  No need to worry about 3G or 4G connections as NDrive works without.

To help kick off the new app, NDrive has re-launched their website and Facebook page, both centered around the new “Powered by you!” slogan and aesthetics.

[nggallery id=13]

NDrive 11 details include:

• Search, Navigate and Check-in into a Foursquare venue directly from NDrive! It’s never been easier for you to find the place where all your friends are meeting, even if you’ve no idea where it is. Upgrade your Foursquare experience with NDrive!
  • Publish your favourite locations and itineraries on your Facebook Wall and share your favourite places and itineraries with your friends. Show to all your friends the places you’ve been to on your holidays or the itinerary you took during your trip.
  • With NDrive Traffic you’ll get the most accurate traffic updates to avoid traffic jams during your trip and reach your destination faster. NDrive Traffic is available in major European and American metropolitan areas.
  • NDrive will help you to discover hidden gems wherever you go! Location-based offers are subtly displayed when you are nearby. You’ll get the chance to interact with these offers and collect coupons that will give you the best deals in town. Find your way, share with friends and save money with NDrive!
  • Get the current weather conditions and the forecast for the next few days from Weather Central, a global leader in weather information delivery, for any city of the world covered by our maps.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvRRtP3K3zY[/youtube]

WIN 1 of 5 COPIES OF NDRIVE 11!

And if that was not enough, NDrive is kind enough to provide you guys and gals with a few copies to check out for yourselves.  Starting today and running throughout the week, we are giving five lucky winners a copy of NDrive 11 to load onto your Android phone or tablet!  We’ll make it really easy for you.  Simply leave a comment, logged in with your actual email address.  This way we can reach out to notify you of your winnings.  Note: The contest is open to readers in the United States and UK only.

Should you not find yourself on the winner’s list, you can also take advantage of another opportunity.  NDrive is allowing you guys to buy one map and get another map for free.  Those of you who travel should be all over this!

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6607 posts

HTC to face a tough time in Q3 considering other big players are about to showcase their smartphone offerings

HTC really can’t catch a break. They’ve been facing financial loses for a long time now and have finally managed to turn profit in Q2 this year, their first profit

Droid Incredible 4G LTE now available from Verizon

Last week, HTC made the official announcement for the Droid Incredible 4G LTE on Verizon. Today, that phone is now made available to the public. It comes at $150 on a

A Samsung Galaxy S5 concept we could get behind

Samsung’s next-generation of Galaxy S smartphones is likely but a few months off so that means it’s time to open up the floodgates. We’ve already heard details, rumors, and leaks

1. Chris Moesel
    April 11, 14:35 Reply

I’ve been thinking about getting rid of my dedicated GPS (with no network capabilities) in favor of my phone. This software would help seal the deal! Now I just need to find a dashboard mount that would fit my LG Optimus V!

2. Chris Moesel
    April 11, 14:35 Reply

3. Anonymous
    April 11, 14:45 Reply

Google Nav is good, but it seems to be confused when it comes to the one-way systems in use in many cities here in the UK – so I’d really like to give this a try!

Thanks.

4. Randy Pinneta
    April 11, 16:32 Reply

Nice. I have been looking for a different navigation software as my tablet doesn’t have a permanent data connection.

5. Randy Pinneta
    April 11, 16:32 Reply

6. Robert Ward Jr
    April 11, 16:33 Reply

I would love to try this out. I use Google Nav and it is great.

7. Robert Ward Jr
    April 11, 16:33 Reply

I would love to try this out. I use Google Nav and it is great.

8. d
    April 11, 16:37 Reply

Can’t wait to go get lost. I hope it can find more off the main road routes.

9. d
    April 11, 16:37 Reply

Can’t wait to go get lost. I hope it can find more off the main road routes.

10. timmyjoe42
    April 11, 17:02 Reply

I would love to be able to navigate without a data connection.

11. Chillstar
    April 11, 17:34 Reply

I too would like to try something other than the default Google navigation. It works OK for what it is, but I find it basic and sometimes annoying.

12. Chillstar
    April 11, 17:34 Reply

13. Anonymous
    April 11, 18:41 Reply

looks like a much better app than Google navigation

14. Anonymous
    April 11, 23:27 Reply

Having used the older trial version on my archos 5 tablet I found it better than Google maps.Since it also has the offline feature, this would be great to have.

15. Michael
    April 12, 11:40 Reply

I like the offline feature, since I am on a slow data carrier and Google Navigation can sometimes be a pain as a result. I would like to check it out.

16. Anonymous
    April 12, 12:26 Reply

Having the maps loaded on your phone or tablet makes this a perfect solution to those of us that travel and are always in spotted or no service areas thus making google maps many times close to useless.This should make the cell phone and tablet with /gps the ultimate navigator!

17. Anonymous
    April 18, 09:16 Reply

Do we have any news regarding the winners of this, please?

18. Anonymous
    April 19, 12:52 Reply

Did any of the people who commented below actually win a copy? Or has someone forgotten about this?

19. Chris Moesel
    April 19, 13:32 Reply

I haven’t been contacted– not sure if that means I didn’t win or the winners haven’t been drawn yet…

• Anonymous
      April 20, 14:19 Reply

I’ve tried e-mailing AndroidGuys, but so far I’ve not received a reply :(

20. Anonymous
    May 08, 19:17 Reply

So, which of you guys and girls that posted here won?

21. Anonymous
    May 08, 19:17 Reply

So, which of you guys and girls that posted here won?

22. Anonymous
    May 08, 19:17 Reply

So, which of you guys and girls that posted here won?

23. Anonymous
    May 08, 19:17 Reply

So, which of you guys and girls that posted here won?

24. Wholesale
    March 13, 22:15 Reply

mourning She humor, mischievous, always can attract a group of friends around her She do field reports of the power is always: she think you do to help people in the war. She is deeply believe that news reports can let cruel regime convergence, let the international community to know the dangers of conflict. In order to achieve the goal of her, she always risky. But, brave war reporter is by no means the only read to her. She is also a has lots of interest women, humor, occasionally naughty, always attracted to a group of friends around her turn.