Hotwire Releases Travel Ticker with Personalized Travel Deals
Hotwire, Inc. recently dropped their Travel Ticker application into the Android Market, allowing for even easier to access personalized travel deal. Android (2.2+) users can now receive instant push alerts when deals for their favorite destinations are offered, browse photo galleries of properties, and even book last minute trips. The app uses location-awareness to offer up the top deals in nearby cities and destinations, making it all to simple to get away. Other details include the ability to share deals with friends via twitter and an option to set city/destination specific notifications.
Travel Ticker features:
- Travel deals localized to your chosen destination
- Easy-to-set alerts for your top travel interests
- Full-color pictures to imagine your perfect getaway
- Deals handpicked by the insiders at Travel Ticker
- Push notifications update on the latest deals even when app isn’t open
- Comprehensive details of every deal
- Secure booking right from your phone
You might also like
A few days ago we presented you with a way to update Google Play Services to version 5.0. This update was done manually and it worked only on certain devices.
It’s hard not to use the word generic when it comes to handsets like the Amico “Brava” but that’s the first that springs to mind.Â We’ve never even heard of
Despite denying having anything to do with a Nexus 5 back in May, LG is once again rumored to be working on the next-generation of Nexus smartphone. According to MyDrivers,