Hotwire Releases Travel Ticker with Personalized Travel Deals
Hotwire, Inc. recently dropped their Travel Ticker application into the Android Market, allowing for even easier to access personalized travel deal. Android (2.2+) users can now receive instant push alerts when deals for their favorite destinations are offered, browse photo galleries of properties, and even book last minute trips. The app uses location-awareness to offer up the top deals in nearby cities and destinations, making it all to simple to get away. Other details include the ability to share deals with friends via twitter and an option to set city/destination specific notifications.
Travel Ticker features:
- Travel deals localized to your chosen destination
- Easy-to-set alerts for your top travel interests
- Full-color pictures to imagine your perfect getaway
- Deals handpicked by the insiders at Travel Ticker
- Push notifications update on the latest deals even when app isn’t open
- Comprehensive details of every deal
- Secure booking right from your phone
You might also like
We know that everyone wants to play Plants vs. Zombies 2 as soon as possible. We want the same thing and we haven’t forgotten about you. If you are an
The Android 3.0 app is the first look at a new approach for Twitter and social networking.
With more and more people using their smartphones as their main camera, the ability to be able to display those images on the fly has become a major need. Media