Samsung Replenish Gets Official on Sprint Network
Yesterday we wrote about the Leaked Samsung Replenish, today we get official info from Sprint regarding its launch. This Eco-Friendly candybar QWERTY will be available on May 8 at the affordable price of just $49.99 with a two-year service agreement and new-line activation or eligible upgrade.
Specs are as follows:
- Touch QWERTY bar phone with 2.8-inch QVGA main display
- Android 2.2, Froyo, with access to more than 150,000 apps on the Android Market
- Special access to Sprint ID Pack, including Green ID pack
- Solar door charging accessory (sold separately)
- 2MP camera and camcorder – upload, share and store pictures with Photobucket, Facebook®, MySpace® and upload video to YouTube™
- Wi-Fi® and GPS capable
- MicroSD card slot that supports up to a 32GB memory card
- Three color options – Onyx Black, Arctic Blue and Raspberry Pink (in June)
- Reduced environmentally sensitive materials (RoHS compliant6, free of intentionally added polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFRs), phthalates and beryllium)
- Energy efficient, with a charger that meets the EC Code of Conduct on Energy Efficiency of External Power Supplies, Version 4, as well as a visual alert for full charge
- Casing includes 34.6 percent post-consumer recycled plastic content (the highest level in our eco-portfolio) and 82 percent of the device is made from recyclable materials
- Fully recyclable packaging that incorporates 80 percent post-consumer waste material and uses soy inks
- Includes a postage-paid envelope to recycle your old phone and promotes a virtual user guide available on the Sprint website – www.sprint.com
All in all not a bad Eco-Friendly entry level device. And with the premium data charge being waived its wallet friendly too.
Chime in let us know what you think in the comments.
You might also like
At 6.18mm, it’s about half of the thickness of your previous smartphone.
BLU Products announced on Wednesday that three new devices in the DASH series will soon be available for first-time smartphone buyers and budget-minded consumers. Set to launch in six color
The Aegis series is Tridents lightest offering while at the same time still offering great protections. Made from polycarbonate and silicone materials, the case is more than capable of handling