DriveReply 2.1 Released, Aims Toward Driver Safety
Just as drinking and driving don’t mix, talking and/or texting while driving is becoming a major epidemic. The great people at Iconosys, Inc. have worked hard to help create more safe drivers with their Driveplay 2.1 application. By reading and watching the news, one doesn’t have to look far to see that accidents while talking or texting when behind the wheel have risen to an all time high. This app is simple to use and full of features, which in turn will help protect drivers, passengers, and others on the roadway by promoting safe, distraction-free driving. The hopes of this is to do one important thing: save lives.
DriveReply™ was the first driver safety application to provide a convenient and anxiety alleviating response to those with whom you communicate via text messaging. DriveReply™ lets callers and texters know that the driver is acting in a responsible manner, protecting the app user’s life, as well as the lives of others on the roadways by enabling the driver to avoid texting and/or talking on the phone while driving. New, enhanced features such as Iconosys’ proprietary “Accident Recording” and Where Am I?™ technologies are built in to the upgraded app to make it more of a necessity for person who is always “on the go” than ever before.
DriveReply™ 2.1 Features Include:
- Triggering only at speeds greater than 10-15 mph, the app autoreplies a responsible message to inbound voice calls and SMS text messages while the user is driving; (ex: Hi mom, I’m sorry you caught me driving, I will text you back when I get to my destination. Thank you for understanding).
- MyDrive5™ technology that rings a special tone for the up-to-5 persons that must get through anytime in case of emergencies;
- No-Reply List feature for those persons that the driver chooses to exclude from his/her autoreply list, and therefore do not receive any automated responses;
- Intuitive/User-friendly interface: a single click identifies whether the user is a driver or a passenger;
- Accident Recorder, in the event that user is in an accident, this utility allows for the gps/date/time stamped recording of pictures and documents covering such things as accident site, vehicle damages, insurance cards and drivers licenses;
- Insurance Card Recorder that records and holds a copy of the app user’s own insurance card for retrieval;
- Iconosys’ Where Am I?™ technology, which allows the driver to identify a precise physical location, including address where available, in the event of an accident or roadside hazard;
- A new handy Pop-up Information Window that now emerges when DriveReply™ disengages, providing some appreciated information about the number of calls and texts missed, along with a calculation of the duration of time for which the DriveReply™ service has been engaged. From Iconosys Press Release
You can download DriveReply 2.1 by using the box below. Remember, be safe and be smart. Take advantage of this tool, for your own safety, as well as the safety of others. [app]com.drivereply,iconosys.eng[/app]