TruckSmart App now for Android
Attention Big Rig Truckers,(and drivers of smaller wheeled vehicles), TravelCenters of America has just released their TruckSmart Mobile application for the Android operation system. This application has received rave reviews on the iPhone and they hope to continue those great review by placing this application into Android territory. The application is only in version 1.0 but it packs plenty of features, including:
- an interactive map displaying all TA and Petro locations, as well as turn-by-turn directions;
- current posted fuel prices, in addition to available showers at specific location;
- available truck parking spaces (an estimate updated every two hours) by location;
- location-specific amenities and services;
- TA and Petro restaurants, travel store and truck maintenance special offers;
- a link to the RoadSquad national network of roadside assistance services.
You can go pick this application up for FREE from the Android market or click the link below/ scan the QR code below. Also, in the press release, it was mention that a version 2.0 upgrade to this application will be rolling out for both Android and iPhone’s in the near future.
**If you downloaded the application and experienced “Forced Closings”, please download the update which fixed the “Forced Closed” issue on many devices.
Source: Press Release
You might also like
[sprint-logo] Previously reserved for the likes of the EVO 4G, Epic 4G, and new EVO Shift 4G, Sprint’s $10 add-on data feature is coming to all Android phones.
T-Mobile on Monday announced that Walmart locations across the country are now selling connected tablets. The Trio AXS 3G Quad Core tablet went on sale last Saturday for $179; features
HTC has taken to their blog to provide us with another interesting, and telling infographic. This time around the handset maker is talking about all of the small things that