February 1, 2015

SPB Shell 3D Update Adds Host of Requested Features

Released barely a month ago, SPB Mobile Shell has already tallied more than 50,000 downloads and a ton of positive reviews.  Although we initially balked at the $14.99 price tag, we’ve since warmed up to the launcher/home screen replacement.  We spent a bit of time playing with the app at Google IO this past week we came away feeling like it gorgeous, fluid-like, and easily worth your money.  SPB was my favorite app developer from the Windows Mobile (T-Mobile MDA) days and they always do a bang-up job of jazzing up a phone’s experience.

If you think SPB would stop here and rest on their laurels, you’d be mistaken.  Instead, they’ve been improving the app, adding in many user-requested features.  Hit the Android Market to download v1.1 which includes bug fixes, performance improvements and the following details…

• Free widget placement (to enable this option after upgrade, set “Auto Arrange” to “No” in Home settings)
  • Live wallpaper support
  • 3D birthday widget
  • 3D scrolling in program list
  • All day events support
  • Redesigned calendar panel

[app]com.spb.shell3d[/app]

1. gad

Would love to see to see this home replacement on my Tab.It would be gorgeous

• Loren Paul Wiener

Dear Greenbat ,
        Pray tell thou says it is playing on thy “tab” please elaborate to which ‘tab you speaketh’ ?? plz-eth

I could not get said app on my honeycomb tabs, galaxy 10.1 or acer 500 only my phone..

2. Robert Norris Hills

Eh I got it. I have since gone back  fto launcherproEX.

While it was nice, it frequently caused lockups on my Galaxy S and lagged something fierce..

Its pretty, guess it depends on how much you are willing to sacrifice to get a “pretty” ui.

3. Loren Paul Wiener

This app is the reason (or last one) I had for buying my first android device, the Atrix 4G.

I would love this for honeycomb tabs too, if anyone has achieved this plz let me know.
    My iPad2 is not happy with the idea

4. SDWolf

Loved it on my TyTn, and it runs nicely on my G2.  Just wish it had landscape support….

5. Office147

quaarket. Rich catalogue of Replica Watches replica handbags purses and wallets. Luxurious looklity replica watches replica rolex swiss watches rolex replica Replica Audemars Piguet on-line without leaving your home.Hurry up or we will run out of stock. Designer replica Gucci replica chanel replica Hermes Hermes handbags prada handbags chanel handbags Swiss Watches replica

6. Brittney_marie1988

I feel like there should be more settings!!! Am I doing something wrong???

POST A COMMENT.