Hand Toss Your Own Pie from Pizza Hut With Latest Update
MMMMMMM… No longer do we have to eat cold pizza (I know some of you prefer it cold) with the release of the latest Pizza Hut app for Android. The national pizza chain is the first to give consumers online ordering from their mobile device.
New features of the updated Android app include:
• Our complete menu offers Specialty pizzas, pasta, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides, desserts and limited time offers.
• Guest Checkout allows you to order without signing in.
• Orders are automatically saved to your account for easy reordering.
• Most Popular items section provides quick and easy access to your Pizza Hut favorites.
• Specials section provides updates on new products and deals.
• Checking out is easy since you can add credit card options without creating an account.
Give it a shot, or if you already have leave a comment and let us know how it worked out!
You might also like
T-Mobile and MetroPCS on Wednesday announced the availability of their next budget smartphone, the ZTE Concord II. Powered by Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, the phone features a 4-inch (800×480 pixels)
We previously reported that the European HTC Hero could see an update from Android 1.5 to Android 2.1 at some point in February.Â At the time, we were told secondhand