Motorola Throws in Free Bluetooth Keyboard with XOOM for Limited Time

Motorola wants you to consider scooping up a XOOM Wi-Fi tablet for Father’s Day or as a gift for that graduating high school student.  To twist your arm a bit, they are tossing in a free Bluetooth keyboard for anyone who purchases the Android 3.1 tablet between now and noon (12:00 EST) on June 20th.  The keyboard normally sells for $69.99 should you wonder what the savings amounts to.  And as if that were not enough, Motorola is also providing free two-day shipping on purchases.

Click here to get started.

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6570 posts

SimCity Buildit now available worldwide for Android

The next release in the well-known SimCity series is available through the Google Play Store, as of December 8th. The formula here remains unchanged: you are the mayor of your

European HTC One M8 gets a stability update

The version of the HTC One M8 dedicated to Europe is starting to see its first major software update release which focuses on a number of stability fixes. The European

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gets an LED flip cover accessory

HTC have their DotView case, LG have their QuickCircle, and Samsung had their S View case, but now they’ve brought a new accessory to the party with the Note 4’s

1. nportelli
    June 09, 13:33 Reply

Wow cool.  if a BT keyboard is $70, how in the heck is the HTC Magic pen $80?

2. Jnwoodward42
    June 09, 17:54 Reply

Motorola won’t stand by the original buyers of the Xoom with updates, and now we don’t get keyboards either. What’s next, a new Xoom like a Xoom II and forget about the Xoom that we all laid out very good money to buy. My fault though, I thought they would support their device – Now, it appears that I was very smart to buy the “trade in” insurance. I will wait until 20 June before trading in for the IpadII- Motorola, I was on your side. Too bad.

• Gomez
      June 09, 19:12 Reply

im on my 4th Xoom ;) Bought the 1st one @ Verizon returned with in 15 days, bought 2 and 3 @Staples returned with in 15 days and now im on my 4th Xoom got this one @ Costco wich i get a 90 day return policy. Never been charged for restocking fee. Fuk the corporations. Ill get the Samsung Tab 2 as soon as i return this Xoom (i have to return it before the 15th of july) Or i might stick with the Xoom since i have most of the stuff for it. ill buy it a Costco ofcourse.

• Sal
        June 09, 20:48 Reply

on my first xoom from sprint. working like a champ. got all my updates.

• Edgar Gomez
      June 09, 19:12 Reply

3. Kirsten
    August 10, 19:32 Reply

Help!!! I just bought my Motorola tablet today and its working like a char, the people in store told me that the keyboard offer was still valid and all I had to do was register my tablet for one but I havr no idea how to do that!