Motorola Throws in Free Bluetooth Keyboard with XOOM for Limited Time

Motorola wants you to consider scooping up a XOOM Wi-Fi tablet for Father’s Day or as a gift for that graduating high school student.  To twist your arm a bit, they are tossing in a free Bluetooth keyboard for anyone who purchases the Android 3.1 tablet between now and noon (12:00 EST) on June 20th.  The keyboard normally sells for $69.99 should you wonder what the savings amounts to.  And as if that were not enough, Motorola is also providing free two-day shipping on purchases.

Click here to get started.

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6602 posts

Android Around the World: UK Edition

We tend to spend a lot of our time focusing on US news, but we’re seeing a growing interest coming from our international readership.  As Android grows, so will the

7-inch Wikipad due in spring

After a short delay, the gaming tablet will soon be offered at $249.99.

Aava Mobile’s Reference Design for OEM/ODMs

AAVA Mobile, a startup comprised of “engineering wizards”, was in Barcelona last week to show off their reference design for OEMs and ODMs.  This unnamed device, based on Intel’s Moorestown

1. nportelli
    June 09, 13:33 Reply

Wow cool.  if a BT keyboard is $70, how in the heck is the HTC Magic pen $80?

2. Jnwoodward42
    June 09, 17:54 Reply

Motorola won’t stand by the original buyers of the Xoom with updates, and now we don’t get keyboards either. What’s next, a new Xoom like a Xoom II and forget about the Xoom that we all laid out very good money to buy. My fault though, I thought they would support their device – Now, it appears that I was very smart to buy the “trade in” insurance. I will wait until 20 June before trading in for the IpadII- Motorola, I was on your side. Too bad.

• Gomez
      June 09, 19:12 Reply

im on my 4th Xoom 😉 Bought the 1st one @ Verizon returned with in 15 days, bought 2 and 3 @Staples returned with in 15 days and now im on my 4th Xoom got this one @ Costco wich i get a 90 day return policy. Never been charged for restocking fee. Fuk the corporations. Ill get the Samsung Tab 2 as soon as i return this Xoom (i have to return it before the 15th of july) Or i might stick with the Xoom since i have most of the stuff for it. ill buy it a Costco ofcourse.

• Sal
        June 09, 20:48 Reply

on my first xoom from sprint. working like a champ. got all my updates.

• Edgar Gomez
      June 09, 19:12 Reply

3. Kirsten
    August 10, 19:32 Reply

Help!!! I just bought my Motorola tablet today and its working like a char, the people in store told me that the keyboard offer was still valid and all I had to do was register my tablet for one but I havr no idea how to do that!