Samsung’s Galaxy Tab Commercial Lands Online with Obligatory iPad 2 Burn [VIDEO]

Well, the official Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 “commercial” has landed on YouTube and as you’d expect, there’s a dig at Apple.  And really, why not?  You gotta pull out all the stops when you’re trying to differentiate yourself from the competition.  It just so happens that one of those differences is the support for Adobe Flash.

The two-minute video below shows how contagious a Tab 10.1 can be and how it applies to all walks of life.  Wonder if we’ll see this chopped up into little itty bitty 30-second clips for TV?[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1X_q1DM8s8[/youtube]

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6577 posts

T-Mobile Getting LG Optimus 2X as the “T-Mobile G2X”?

Finally…a dual-core Android phone for T-Mobile USA? TmoNews is reporting a leaked document that clearly showcases a picture of the T-Mobile G2X, which would be a rebrand of the LG Optimus 2X. Other than the picture of the device and logo, there is no other information given.

HTC Issues Official Statement on Hero and Eclair: “By End of June”

HTC Hero owners have been growing increasingly impatient as they wait for an Android 2.1 update.  We’ve heard rumblings that something was going to happen later this month and now

New hints of Nexus 6, Nexus 8 emerge

New hints have shown up recently concerning the Nexus 6 and Nexus 8.  Now remember these are just snippets of code from Chromium Code Reviews, but they could be leading

1. Chris Ferguson
    June 10, 02:06 Reply

Nice…though i seriously doubt it would get a cat out of a tree XD

2. Ben Baggley
    June 10, 02:33 Reply

Starting to get really jealous of the Tab 10.1, holding my chunky Xoom :( especially since its shipping with 3.1; though I’m not keen on the UI “enhancements”. Also, I like how each time they show the screen there’s no system bar… its lies! Haha

3. Joe
    June 10, 05:15 Reply

Best Android tablet commercial so far. No mention of spec or any tech jargon. That’s not what the iPad crowd cares about.

4. Joe
    June 10, 05:15 Reply

5. Joe
    June 10, 05:15 Reply

6. Joe
    June 10, 05:15 Reply

7. Omega Man
    June 10, 08:41 Reply

There are a bunch of ifans commenting on the video at YouTube… They are not a very pleasant crowd these days.

8. mnkyhead
    June 10, 14:52 Reply

I don’t understand the hype over this tablet, sure it thin and light, but it has no external connectors(usb, hdmi), and no expandable memory.  Besides the OS, these are the things that really make android tabs superior to the iPad.  I think Samsung is trying too hard to pull people away from buying apple products by copying apple’s form factor.  I think it is a serious flaw in Samsung’s stratagy.

9. Lirita36216
    June 11, 22:10 Reply

Flash is a
    nightmare for battery life, bandwidth and smoothness. HTML5 is the solution. So
    thanks to Apple for having the bravery not to use flash. When you pay your
    contract, the cost for building network is included (and the cost for flash is
    included).

10. KrisP
    June 12, 05:46 Reply

I think this was a bad move on there part. Flash, I thought it was going to be great when I got my nexus one but it was and is shit! I hate flash with a passion. Why, if you are going to use something again apple I wouldn’t show case possible the worst feature what is offered. Personally I would rub in their face the higher screen resolution, kind of an up yours ( until they offer retna display… )

Other all like it.

I’d like to see a nexus version. I got used to having an old phone with an os newer then the latest phones.

Looking forward to sales number, can’t be worse then the “playbook” lol hahahahahahashithahahaha

• Ace
      June 12, 19:59 Reply

dude, yes the nexus one was a great phone, but its dead now! i use flash all the time on my Galaxy S runs very smoth