February 1, 2015

WireFly Offering Evo 4G for Free

Yep, you read the title correctly. WireFly.com is having a special on the Evo 4G, the original 4G Android device for Sprint. You can get an Evo 4G for free with a new 2-year contract on Sprint. Granted, it’s not the flashier, newer Evo 3D that’ll run you over $200, but it’s still a killer Android device that doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon. So, if you’re looking to jump ship to Sprint, or you’re eligible for an upgrade, head on over to WireFly.com and grab an HTC Evo 4G for free. Grab one now, because for the next 10 hours, they’re selling the Evo with free activation (normally a $36 fee from Sprint).

How many AndroidGuys readers out there are still rocking an original Evo 4G? Let’s get a head count in the comments below, or on our Facebook Wall!

Source Android Community

1. Weirdroid

OG EVO rocks! Got mine on day one and I’m keeping it for the foreseeable future.  I use it for *everything* I can imagine, and I’ve got a number of docking/mounting solutions for various uses, like motorcycle music/nav, desktop 4G modem, nightstand video player/reader and more.  Lots of development/ecosystem around this device, some very good custom ROMs getting lots of updates.  I don’t see any new uses for the new phones, except perhaps the Moto models with Webtop.  If it breaks, Sprint will fix or replace it for $35.Maybe it’s time to stop getting two-year contracts?  If AT&T succeeds in taking out T-Mobile, then Sprint will surely fall to Verizon soon afterward, and we can all say goodbye to unlimited data and net neutrality. Verizon or AT&T will be like being stuck with Comcast.  Hopefully by then we won’t need a cell provider anyway, perhaps there will be competitive mobile data services available.

2. Alex Leffelman

Still rocking my Evo from its release date and loving it. Impressed with all the great new phones coming out these days, but my Evo will live another year as a first class Android device, no doubt.

3. Mighty21

149 for 2 year upgrade at wirefly
    99 at best buy
    Doesn’t apply to white evo
    WTF?

4. sell old cell phones

This called the competition,In competition companies offer many things or another hand if competition is less or no competition then the rates of that products is very high…

5. conference table

Thanks fro this info,I hope its working well also.Main thing is that you explore a good strategy and result of this strategy are nice which you expect..

6. Wedding dresses

Its a very nice straegy to attract existing ones and new customer towards our product,every one wants some complementary…its human psyche problem.

7. GSm alarm systems

HTC is very highly branded mobile company and its phones have high goodwill in market and also it have killer looking..I always prefer to use htc phones due to its quality and technology…

8. Ballerina Jewelry Boxes

9. Buy CD Key

Its a very nice offer ir we can say its a best strategy to attract customer or visitors,I hope this strategy give some good results..

10. crowd SPRING

11. Fly fishing

Wire Fly have a very good look.Its a very nice offer and I can say its a best strategy to attract
    customer and to change them into buyers,I am sure that this strategy give some fruitful results..

12. eBridge advertising

This is a great news! so amazing that we can get an Evo 4G for free with a new 2-year contract on Sprint..I know Wirefly has been known to offer a few good deals in the past and often lowering prices on top tier phones to beat out the competition …

13. discount coupon

Wow! that’s  a great news! so amazing that we can get an Evo 4G for free with a new 2-year contract on Sprint.It’s a good offer to attract the customer and get the desired results. it’s work very effectively.

14. Alfonso Fanjul

This post is very informative and helpful one..I know Wirefly has been known to offer a few good deals in the past and often lowering prices on top tier phones to beat out the competition …

15. Michaelm Sinn