WireFly Offering Evo 4G for Free

Yep, you read the title correctly. WireFly.com is having a special on the Evo 4G, the original 4G Android device for Sprint. You can get an Evo 4G for free with a new 2-year contract on Sprint. Granted, it’s not the flashier, newer Evo 3D that’ll run you over $200, but it’s still a killer Android device that doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon. So, if you’re looking to jump ship to Sprint, or you’re eligible for an upgrade, head on over to WireFly.com and grab an HTC Evo 4G for free. Grab one now, because for the next 10 hours, they’re selling the Evo with free activation (normally a $36 fee from Sprint).

How many AndroidGuys readers out there are still rocking an original Evo 4G? Let’s get a head count in the comments below, or on our Facebook Wall!

Source Android Community

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Android tablets tripled in Q4 to gain ground on iPad

Don’t look now but Android tablets are becoming more popular and gaining on the iPad. Will we see the tablet landscape slowly shift in favor of Android much like it has for smartphones?

Android Isn’t The Most Popular… Yet.

No matter when you got into Android, whether it was since the beginning of time (November 5, 2007) or since a week ago, you have seen Android grow in some

Android Upgrades: Who To Trust

Of course the past won’t tell us the future, but it will give us expectations. Some manufacturers showed that they failed at upgrading their phones to a newer platform version. This article shows how much.

1. Weirdroid
    June 20, 21:22 Reply

OG EVO rocks! Got mine on day one and I’m keeping it for the foreseeable future.  I use it for *everything* I can imagine, and I’ve got a number of docking/mounting solutions for various uses, like motorcycle music/nav, desktop 4G modem, nightstand video player/reader and more.  Lots of development/ecosystem around this device, some very good custom ROMs getting lots of updates.  I don’t see any new uses for the new phones, except perhaps the Moto models with Webtop.  If it breaks, Sprint will fix or replace it for $35.Maybe it’s time to stop getting two-year contracts?  If AT&T succeeds in taking out T-Mobile, then Sprint will surely fall to Verizon soon afterward, and we can all say goodbye to unlimited data and net neutrality. Verizon or AT&T will be like being stuck with Comcast.  Hopefully by then we won’t need a cell provider anyway, perhaps there will be competitive mobile data services available.

2. Alex Leffelman
    June 20, 21:52 Reply

Still rocking my Evo from its release date and loving it. Impressed with all the great new phones coming out these days, but my Evo will live another year as a first class Android device, no doubt.

3. Mighty21
    June 21, 01:16 Reply

149 for 2 year upgrade at wirefly
    99 at best buy
    Doesn’t apply to white evo
    WTF?

4. coupons australia
    June 21, 12:07 Reply

Is a very good news and Its Android time you select best time to attract customers through offers,I hope your strategy work effectively..

5. Nelson
    June 21, 16:42 Reply

This is for new customers only.  Eligible upgrade shows at $149.99  :-(

6. sell old cell phones
    June 23, 13:00 Reply

This called the competition,In competition companies offer many things or another hand if competition is less or no competition then the rates of that products is very high…

7. conference table
    June 24, 08:04 Reply

Thanks fro this info,I hope its working well also.Main thing is that you explore a good strategy and result of this strategy are nice which you expect..

8. Wedding dresses
    June 24, 13:42 Reply

Its a very nice straegy to attract existing ones and new customer towards our product,every one wants some complementary…its human psyche problem.

9. Jewelry Display Stands
    June 30, 07:06 Reply

This
    phone is really looking great. and now the offer they are offering with will play a key role  to make theri market up. All loves freebies.

10. GSm alarm systems
    July 01, 12:57 Reply

HTC is very highly branded mobile company and its phones have high goodwill in market and also it have killer looking..I always prefer to use htc phones due to its quality and technology…

11. I use it for *everything* I can imagine, and I’ve got a number of docking/mounting solutions for various uses, like motorcycle music/nav, desktop 4G modem, nightstand video player/reader and more.

12. Buy CD Key
    July 15, 09:19 Reply

Its a very nice offer ir we can say its a best strategy to attract customer or visitors,I hope this strategy give some good results..

13. crowd SPRING
    July 18, 06:16 Reply

14. Its a very nice offer and I hope there is no hidden charges,well its a very killer android with latest technology..

15. wedding cakes
    July 28, 06:14 Reply

WireFly have a very killer look and I like it most and i have a plan to but it also as it attract me by its smart strategy….

16. skincare
    August 02, 13:13 Reply

That makes a nice deal man! Awesome. i would love to take this for free.

17. I am sure that it will motivate young generation towards your amazing offer. And it is WireFly so you know how much it will work!

18. I’ve gone through your offer its very nice and able to attract visitors also and convert them into buyers,I hope there are no any other hidden charges.

19. bracelets onlne shop
    August 19, 14:11 Reply

Wow!! its a great offer could you tell me the offer is still running ? so I’ll make a plan to buy it..

20. Vaughan Homes for Sale
    August 20, 16:33 Reply

Its a old but very best strategy forever , it’s work very effectively and you provide a great offer with Sprint

21. Fly fishing
    August 29, 11:26 Reply

Wire Fly have a very good look.Its a very nice offer and I can say its a best strategy to attract
    customer and to change them into buyers,I am sure that this strategy give some fruitful results..

22. eBridge advertising
    August 30, 11:18 Reply

This is a great news! so amazing that we can get an Evo 4G for free with a new 2-year contract on Sprint..I know Wirefly has been known to offer a few good deals in the past and often lowering prices on top tier phones to beat out the competition …

23. discount coupon
    August 31, 09:51 Reply

Wow! that’s  a great news! so amazing that we can get an Evo 4G for free with a new 2-year contract on Sprint.It’s a good offer to attract the customer and get the desired results. it’s work very effectively.

24. herbal incense wholesale
    August 31, 09:55 Reply

Its a very killer android phone and having all latest features with high technology and offer is worth-full for company to attract new customer….

25. Alfonso Fanjul
    September 05, 16:33 Reply

This post is very informative and helpful one..I know Wirefly has been known to offer a few good deals in the past and often lowering prices on top tier phones to beat out the competition …

26. Personal training course
    September 12, 18:36 Reply

Good post with a great news that we can get an Evo 4G for free with a new 2-year contract on Sprint..Thanks for the information.

27. PetCareRx scam
    November 08, 06:12 Reply

Wirefly is an online retailer of wireless services and devices. People it is very good deal and we shouldn’t miss this chance.

28. PetCareRx complaints
    November 09, 06:53 Reply

I know Wirefly has been known to offer a few good deals in the past and often lowering prices on top tier phones to beat out.

29. Pepe Fanjul Jr.
    November 16, 11:55 Reply

This post is very informative..wirefly offering Evo 4G for free.. it surely take a boon in the market..

30. Michaelm Sinn
    December 05, 06:41 Reply

31. Radha Madhav Dham
    December 09, 07:07 Reply

WireFly has always offered the greatest deals and now it is offering Evo 4g for free, amazing!