[UPDATE] Beta Test This! – Bolt Browser
UPDATE: We’ve just heard from the team behind Bolt, and since you guys have quickly passed to 500 mark, they’ve upped it to 1500! So if you haven’t had a chance to yet, head on over to the download link and give Bolt Browser a try!
We’ve got a special treat for all you AndroidGuys readers out there today. Bolt has gotten in contact with us about the Android version of their award winning mobile browser. It will be in public beta soon, but they’ve given us 500 private beta invites for our readers!
If you’re not familiar with Bolt, its features include:
- Desktop-like web browsing experience
- Social sharing (initially just sms, but the final version will allow direct posting to your favourite social networks)
- Flash and HTML5 videos (select sites only with the beta)
- Geolocation support
- Favorites backup in the Cloud
- Web app gallery with dedicated apps for Twitter, Facebook. etc.
- Touchscreen UI optimization
- Better compression than native browsers, which cuts down on data usage.
All you have to do is point your web browser here, and use the code androidguys.
So, head on over to that link and give Bolt a shot! Be sure to let us know what you think in the comments below or over on our Facebook Wall!
You might also like
Just because Google Wear is stealing the show now in the smartwatch area, doesn’t mean Pebble is out of the game just yet. The company whose successful Kickstarter campaign pushed them onto
Google Wallet might be a cool concept but it will remain a concept unless the majority of business starts to accept Google’s mobile payment method. Google partnered up with a
Adobe this week announced release of Adobe Connect Mobile 2.0 which brings expanded hosting capabilities and control to the mobile experience. Those of you business users with Android tablets and