Prank Your Friends With Fun Chat
For those of you social media hungry gamers out there, Fun Mobility has released an update to their Fun Chat app, allowing you to do some pretty cool things with your Android device, including “pranking” your friends. And the best part? Your friends don’t even need to be on the same platform, meaning you can prank all your i-device buddies!Using in-app games, currency and features, users of Fun Chat can interact with it’s huge user base, using their Android mobile device to have some fun while on the go. From the Fun Chat press release:
- The world’s first cross-platform app to seamlessly blends chat, multiplayer HTML5 games, FunGold virtual currency, rewards and achievements into one free app that allows iPhone, iPod Touch and Android users to play and interact together in real-time.
- Features the world’s first mobile pranking engine where users can push audio pranks to smartphones even if the phone is in standby mode
- Built on extensible FunChat Mobile Engagement Platform that allows developers to easily make open standard games that run on both the iOS and Android platforms
- Cross-platform HTML5 multiplayer gaming: a broad variety of multiplayer arcade games including concentration, carnival duck shooting, match-3, racing and more – all built in HTML5 and optimized for iOS and Android devices
- World’s first mobile pranking engine: pranks ranging from wolf whistles to Bronx cheers, and angry pigs to rubber duckies. Pranks can be sent to unsuspecting friends’ phones and are instantly delivered – even if FunChat is in standby mode and not running.
- FunGold virtual currency, virtual goods, rewards and achievements: FunChat users earn FunGold virtual currency for every action taken, which can be redeemed in-app for virtual goods and prizes such as avatars, advanced chat bubbles, in-game items and pranksFunChat users can personalize their chat experience with neo-anime avatars, distinctive chat bubbles and a catalog of virtual goods suited for every personality, mood or occassion – either in a public party room or in private. Chatting and texting in FunChat is completely free, and top chatters and gamers earn achievements to win FunGold, unlocking virtual prizes that enhance their overall mobile chat and gaming experiences.
Fun Chat is a free download, which you can find on the Android Market, see additional screens below.
You might also like
AT&T announced a budget-friendly Android handset this morning, trotting out the $29.99 Huawei Impulse 4G. Expected to arrive on September 18th, the handset runs Android 2.2 Froyo (what?!) and features
Acer today announced its next Android smartphone, the Liquid Gallant and its dual-SIM variant, the Liquid Gallant Pro. Due starting in September, the phones are entry-level priced with specs that
Your move, Sprint. AT&T has followed both Verizon and T-Mobile in rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat updates to their Moto X smartphones. The changelog looks to be the same