Sprint Announces E! ID Pack for Pop Culture Junkies [VIDEO]
Sprint has announced the release of another ID Pack for their customers, this time centering around pop culture. Called the E! ID Pack, it helps users keep up with the Kardashians, Kendra, Chelsea, Holly, and all your other favorite celebrities. Apps include E! Online, Live From the Red Carpet, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. To be clear, the app bundle does also include some non-E! titles, including Fandango and TweetCaster. Like previous ID Packs from Sprint, there are some handy widgets for home screens so that information is always just a glance away.
Widgets in the E! ID Pack:
- E! News Now Video Widget: Features 24/7 news updates on the latest celebrity and entertainment news.
- E! News widget: The E! News widget delivers the hottest stories on E! Online anywhere, anytime on your Android device.
- The Big Picture widget: The Big Picture widget delivers the latest hi-res pictures from our popular Big Picture gallery on E! Online.
- Celeb Tracker widget: The celeb tracker widget allows you to follow your favorite stars, showing the latest news on your favorite celebrity.
- TV schedule widget: The TV schedule widget allows you to see what’s on E! now, and what’s coming up for the rest of the day.
If you are a Sprint customer with an Android phone that supports ID Packs, you can download the E! ID Pack today!
You might also like
Today Google announced Android Lollipop, and with it a round of new devices including the Nexus 9, Nexus Player, and Nexus 6. While they announced information on when you can
Google Voice, which is currently only available to Sprint users (without the $20 charge to port one’s number to Voice), may not be so exclusive for much longer. According to
A few days ago we reported about some details of the upcoming Motorola Nexus 6 from 9to5Google. This morning we reported on a leaked picture of the Nexus 6 next