February 1, 2015

Google+ Android Application Arrives for Invited Few

Google+, the up and coming social network from Google, has just landed in the Android Market as a free application for 2.1+ devices.  This applications ties in about every Google+ feature including some other features like:

• Your Social Stream
  • Instant Upload
  • Huddle (Group Messaging)

We have also added a video below the break to visually show the features of the Google+ Android application. Would you use Google+ for yourself? Leave your comments below or on our Facebook wall telling us what appeals most to you!  NOTE: You’ll need an invitation to join the party so be patient if you cannot sign in right away.

Source: Google | YouTube

Download: Android Market

1. Anonymous

I’m really looking forward to a Facebook alternative and getting the chance to try out Google’s new app for this!

2. Anonymous

3. Anonymous

4. Tony Sumrall

So many of the folks I know are on Facebook and most of them don’t trust it but have nowhere to go. Hopefully Google+ will give us all an alternative.

5. Jake

I’m telling all of my imaginary friends on Google Wave and Google Buzz about this! We always hangout at Google hotpots.

6. Anonymous

I think it looks awesome, can’t wait to get an invite. The hard part will be getting others to switch from Facebook, most of the people I know probably wouldn’t.

7. Macdonx

Really? This is already late and they’re doing “Private Invites” for testing? Seriously Google. Are you really that dumb? You’re already left behind!

8. Aaqil Mahmood

Why does often Android Market says me that some applications are not available for my phone or for my country? I always install them if I get some direct link to their .apk installers.

9. Visionmixx

I for one welcome this…in case anybody missed it, fb sucks ballz and their android application is pitiful.

10. Macaso

Does anybody has a problem with multiple account sign on using the android app? I have two accounts on my device but Google+ only gives me the choice of the first account on the phone list…

POST A COMMENT.