Google+ Android Application Arrives for Invited Few

Google+, the up and coming social network from Google, has just landed in the Android Market as a free application for 2.1+ devices.  This applications ties in about every Google+ feature including some other features like:

• Your Social Stream
  • Instant Upload
  • Huddle (Group Messaging)

We have also added a video below the break to visually show the features of the Google+ Android application. Would you use Google+ for yourself? Leave your comments below or on our Facebook wall telling us what appeals most to you!  NOTE: You’ll need an invitation to join the party so be patient if you cannot sign in right away.

Source: Google | YouTube

Download: Android Market

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8gvHaX1cwY&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Phil Esposito
Phil Esposito 170 posts

Phil Esposito is a 17 year old Android advocate. His reviews and articles have been showcased on multiple technology sites across the web. Besides written reviews, Phil specializes in video production and incorporates videos into his articles whenever he gets the chance.

Wattpad Announces Android eBook App

Wattpad, a top ebook community website, has announced the launch of their Android app.  They’ve been rather successful with other  (BlackBerry, iPhone) versions of their app sitting at or near

Creative’s Zii TRINITY Gets a Hands On [VIDEO]

Engadget Mobile was passed along a video of the Zii TRINITY concept phone getting some hands on treatment.  As you’ll see in the 2:00 minute clip below, the unit is

HTC Holiday Found in Wild with AT&T 4G LTE Support

Engadget has obtained the first good look at the upcoming HTC Holiday, a phone that’s long been tumbling in the rumor mill.  It appears that this handset may be one

1. Anonymous
    June 28, 18:45 Reply

I’m really looking forward to a Facebook alternative and getting the chance to try out Google’s new app for this!

2. Anonymous
    June 28, 18:45 Reply

3. Anonymous
    June 28, 18:45 Reply

4. Garry
    June 28, 18:53 Reply

An early adopted and vocal supporter net I am never an early invitee

5. Garry
    June 28, 18:53 Reply

An early adopted and vocal supporter net I am never an early invitee

6. Tony Sumrall
    June 28, 21:58 Reply

So many of the folks I know are on Facebook and most of them don’t trust it but have nowhere to go. Hopefully Google+ will give us all an alternative.

7. Jake
    June 28, 23:12 Reply

I’m telling all of my imaginary friends on Google Wave and Google Buzz about this! We always hangout at Google hotpots.

8. Anonymous
    June 29, 00:37 Reply

I think it looks awesome, can’t wait to get an invite. The hard part will be getting others to switch from Facebook, most of the people I know probably wouldn’t.

9. Macdonx
    June 29, 01:26 Reply

Really? This is already late and they’re doing “Private Invites” for testing? Seriously Google. Are you really that dumb? You’re already left behind!

• nportelli
      June 29, 16:43 Reply

Google had social website before or damned near Facebook and Myspace.  Remember Okrut?

10. Aaqil Mahmood
    June 30, 02:07 Reply

Why does often Android Market says me that some applications are not available for my phone or for my country? I always install them if I get some direct link to their .apk installers.

11. Visionmixx
    June 30, 16:25 Reply

I for one welcome this…in case anybody missed it, fb sucks ballz and their android application is pitiful.

12. Macaso
    June 30, 19:27 Reply

Does anybody has a problem with multiple account sign on using the android app? I have two accounts on my device but Google+ only gives me the choice of the first account on the phone list…