Plenty of Signs Indicate Droid 3 Arriving Any Day
Motorola and Verizon’s latest collaboration, the Droid 3, is set to hit stores within a matter of days. How do we know that? That’s easy – everywhere you turn, there’s another clue. These last few days have seen multiple signs that Verizon stores are readying for the release of the “Next Generation of Does”. We’ve captured the hints and findings (courtesy of Droid Life) and put together a quick bullet list for your perusal. Enjoy!
- Fake Droid 3 units have arrived in retail stores around the country.
- A 360-degree look at the devices was spotted on Verizon’s website.
- The shipping date has been leaked to be July 7 with in-store availability of July 14.
- Accessories have already been in stores for the better part of a week.
- The user manual was found online and leaked to a file-sharing site.
You might also like
Home security is no longer just for at home. The past 5 years have seen cell phone technology transform the way we interact with the things we own, putting their
Xiaomi is a Chinese tech company most notably known for its MIUI version of Android. MIUI is based on Android v2.3.7 and CyanogenMod v7 sources. With its iOS look and
An updated version of mSpot has arrived in the Android Market today which blends storage locker services, radio, and cloud music. More specifically, mSpot combines the best parts of services