OTA Update Available for HTC Thunderbolt Users
We’ve got some good news for Thunderbolt owners! Open your settings, go to “Software Update”, and click “Check New”, because Verizon has just sent out an OTA that updates the Thunderbolt to the 1.70.605.0 build. While it is still Froyo, the update does include some enhancements. Verizon stated that the update includes:
- Improved data connectivity.
- Enhanced Call History view.
- Reduced number of device power cycles and resets.
- Improved Bluetooth® Discovery Mode pop-up window.
- View App Menu in tabbed layout. + People search function enabled.
- Backup Assistant has been added to the All Apps menu.
- Preloaded My Verizon, V CAST Music and V CAST Videos.
- Desktop cradle App is now available, showing clock in landscape mode.
- NY Times site has been added into the browser bookmarks.
Now, we know everyone is eager to get their precious Gingerbread update, but at least Big Red is giving users a few bug fixes and enhancements while they wait. Has anyone installed the update? How is it? Sound off in the comments below, or on our Facebook Wall!
You might also like
One of the first major name releases in the Android Market, Caller ID by White Pages, has been given an overhaul with all new features. Â Features like reverse lookup and
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will arrive at T-Mobile USA on May 1, reports The Verge. While the carrier has yet to officially spell out any details on the launch whatsoever,
Rogers has shown their devotion to Android and that they see it as a serious competitor in the mobile industry. How? Approximately a week ago Rogers released a much awaited