OTA Update Available for HTC Thunderbolt Users
We’ve got some good news for Thunderbolt owners! Open your settings, go to “Software Update”, and click “Check New”, because Verizon has just sent out an OTA that updates the Thunderbolt to the 1.70.605.0 build. While it is still Froyo, the update does include some enhancements. Verizon stated that the update includes:
- Improved data connectivity.
- Enhanced Call History view.
- Reduced number of device power cycles and resets.
- Improved Bluetooth® Discovery Mode pop-up window.
- View App Menu in tabbed layout. + People search function enabled.
- Backup Assistant has been added to the All Apps menu.
- Preloaded My Verizon, V CAST Music and V CAST Videos.
- Desktop cradle App is now available, showing clock in landscape mode.
- NY Times site has been added into the browser bookmarks.
Now, we know everyone is eager to get their precious Gingerbread update, but at least Big Red is giving users a few bug fixes and enhancements while they wait. Has anyone installed the update? How is it? Sound off in the comments below, or on our Facebook Wall!
You might also like
HTC has just unveiled their next Android handset this morning. Called the Wildfire, it’s a Sense UI smart phone that follows in the footsteps of HTC Tattoo with a bit
Motorola recently unveiled their second generation of Motorola XOOM tablets a few weeks ago in the XOOM 2 and XOOM 2 Media Edition. The sexy tablets were announced for UK and
I have never been a guy who has been really good at sending any sort of card. I miss birthdays, anniversaries, you name it. It’s not because I don’t care,