Ustream Updated to Support Honeycomb Tablets
A brand spanking new version (1.9) of Ustream has arrived in the Android Market and it brings a significant number of improvements along for the ride. As you can tell from the headline, Android tablets running 3.0+ will now find the app works terrific. Users will now be able to broadcast and view Ustream videos from anywhere and everywhere, taking advantage of the front-facing cameras found on many tablets.
Ustream is available a a free download and works on all devices running Android 2.1 or higher. Break on through to find an exhaustive list of features and download links.
- No longer be tethered to your PC as you go live from your Honeycomb Tablet…USTREAM EVERYWHERE!
- Includes an intuitively placed control panel for comfortable broadcasting
- Broadcast and interact instantly with a touch of a button to all Ustream applications including: Android smartphones, Honeycomb tablets, iPhone, Windows Phone, desktop browsers, Google TV, Boxee, Panasonic Viera Cast, Ustream Lounge, and Ustream for Facebook
- Broadcast using front and rear facing cameras
- Choose to go live then save the broadcast OR simply record locally and upload your videos at a later time
- Activate your Ustream Crowd, Facebook and Twitter communities to your scheduled events and before going live from your Android device
- Real-time interaction with viewers through chat and Social Stream while broadcasting live
- Poll your audience at any time and measure responses
- Discover featured live, upcoming, recent events, recommended broadcasts or explore by category
- Swipe through a featured carousel that showcases premium broadcasts by category/interest
- Browse show profiles and register for upcoming event alerts
- Search for live, recorded, and upcoming events as well as users through the search panel
- Access an At-A-Glance view of your favorite Ustream content
- Join Crowds and receive email alerts from your favorite broadcasters before they go live
- Enjoy live and share recorded programs with your friends through Facebook and Twitter
You might also like
Starting today, AT&T will be taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S in both the 10.5 and 8.4 inch sizes. Shipping is expected to take place on Sept. 23,
HTC and SoundHound have announced a partnership which will see the music discovery application embedded on all future Android devices from HTC.
We’re guessing you probably know about the comments made by Motorola Mobility CEO Sanjay Jha’s last week where he referred to returned Android handsets. Speaking at the Bank of America Merrill