Samsung Fascinate Update Fixes Incoming Call Issues

If your Samsung Fascinate is having trouble receiving calls, then worry no more. Verizon is pushing out an update for the Fascinate that’s being dubbed ED05, that will fix the issue. Not only will the incoming call issue be addressed, Google Books will also be preloaded, and some sms bugs will be fixed. The update will be rolling out over the next few days and is a very small update. It’s only 10MB, so you should be updated and back to normal in just a few minutes.

So, if you own a Fascinate, have you encountered these incoming call issues? Leave your comments below!

Source Droid-Life

Phil Esposito
Phil Esposito 170 posts

Phil Esposito is a 17 year old Android advocate. His reviews and articles have been showcased on multiple technology sites across the web. Besides written reviews, Phil specializes in video production and incorporates videos into his articles whenever he gets the chance.

Google Redesigns ‘Compose’ Page in Gmail for Mobile

Google is constantly tweaking their Gmail for mobile site, adding nifty little features here and there to improve the experience.  Last week saw some subtle changes to the page for

Nexus One Dev Phone Out of Stock

The Android Developers blog is saying that all you people who rushed to buy unlocked Nexus One dev handsets have tapped them out!  Here is the quote from their blog:

Google+ for Android Redesign Leaks

Suspected to be announced at Google I/O, Google+ is expected to get a redesign and it seems that images of the new Android app has showed up on Google+ of

1. acm495
    August 03, 15:38 Reply

no fix here. still the same incoming call issues. pointless update. at least i have google books! YEAH

• Giants212
      September 17, 23:01 Reply

Mine too, I am on my 2nd Fascinate soon to be 3… Sometimes I dont get texts or calls…

2. Hocho064
    August 19, 17:29 Reply

I must be the lone lucky guy who likes his Fascinate?   Never had problems before or after update.

Phil – you were a great hockey player

3. Unhappy Customer
    August 30, 17:02 Reply

VZW should replace all these phones because it is not the consumer’s fault that Samsung and Android cannot work out their issues. I have missed important calls and texts because of this issue.

4. Unhappy Customer
    August 30, 17:02 Reply

• Unhappy Field Tech
      August 31, 21:13 Reply

you got that right…I have had the update since it came out early this month i think…but to no avail, weird stuff still happen to my phone.  I have unloaded a bunch of apps already.

The craziest was yesterday that my hotspot would not connect and I was charging my phone and i noticed that it had turned off.

I belong to a company that have field service guys all over the country working on medical equipment…this issue definitely is bad for business…Verizon should replace this phones, no questions asked!!!

5. quark
    September 15, 12:57 Reply

My phine only randomly receives calls. (it used to only randomly receive emails, but now that works.  I guess you can’t have both).

6. vtkid
    September 29, 16:54 Reply

now don’t get texts all the time and multimedia messages being received is a never ending download. 2nd phone and issue still has not been fixed