January 25, 2015

Samsung Fascinate Update Fixes Incoming Call Issues

If your Samsung Fascinate is having trouble receiving calls, then worry no more. Verizon is pushing out an update for the Fascinate that’s being dubbed ED05, that will fix the issue. Not only will the incoming call issue be addressed, Google Books will also be preloaded, and some sms bugs will be fixed. The update will be rolling out over the next few days and is a very small update. It’s only 10MB, so you should be updated and back to normal in just a few minutes.

So, if you own a Fascinate, have you encountered these incoming call issues? Leave your comments below!

Source Droid-Life

1. acm495

no fix here. still the same incoming call issues. pointless update. at least i have google books! YEAH

2. Hocho064

I must be the lone lucky guy who likes his Fascinate?   Never had problems before or after update.

Phil – you were a great hockey player

3. Unhappy Customer

VZW should replace all these phones because it is not the consumer’s fault that Samsung and Android cannot work out their issues. I have missed important calls and texts because of this issue.

4. Unhappy Customer

• Unhappy Field Tech

you got that right…I have had the update since it came out early this month i think…but to no avail, weird stuff still happen to my phone.  I have unloaded a bunch of apps already.

The craziest was yesterday that my hotspot would not connect and I was charging my phone and i noticed that it had turned off.

I belong to a company that have field service guys all over the country working on medical equipment…this issue definitely is bad for business…Verizon should replace this phones, no questions asked!!!

5. quark

My phine only randomly receives calls. (it used to only randomly receive emails, but now that works.  I guess you can’t have both).

6. vtkid

now don’t get texts all the time and multimedia messages being received is a never ending download. 2nd phone and issue still has not been fixed

POST A COMMENT.