The much beloved — or hated, or only-use-for-one-reason — Amazon App Store is currently receiving an update to version 1.15 which brings users some bug fixes and other cool new features. The update isn’t just important for consumers this time, it’s also handy for developers too. If you’re not seeing an update message yet, simply open the app and check for it manually.
Read the full changelog after the break.
This is the complete changelog:
- Feature: Improved the initiation of search
- Feature: Improved app compatibility check
- Feature: Improved customer feedback
- Fixed: Customer reviews bug
- Fixed: Periodic install failure on Android 1.6
- Fixed: Rotation issues on purchase
- Fixed: Force-close on repeat taps on refine button
- Fixed: Search box bug
- Stability *improvements*