HTC Ruby, Samsung Hercules Tipped for October 26 Launch
A leaked internal T-Mobile presentation slide has provided what looks to be solid evidence of release date for two of the carrier’s next big Android releases. According to the back-to-school screenshot you see above, the HTC Ruby and Samsung Hercules are expected to arrive on October 26th. Both are high-end 4G handsets and offer cutting-edge technology, something T-Mobile is beginning to get pretty adept at releasing.
Hit the break to take a quick look at the rumored specifications for each handset. The two match up quite nicely with each other, making for an unenviable decision come Halloween.
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Snadragon processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4.3 inch qHD display (960×540)
- 8-megapixel camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 2.3.4 with HTC’s Sense UI
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon (possibly 1.5 GHz) processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- 8-megapixel camera,
- Front-facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 16GB storage
- Android 2.3.4 with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
- First device to offer support for T-Mobile’s 4G at 42Mbps
- NFC support
You might also like
In the smartphone industry, the display is a large part of what makes or breaks a device. I mean, without the display how would we use a smartphone? So often
Pictures surfacing in France today may provide our first look at the chassis or casting mold that helps constitute the Samsung Galaxy S5. Then again, we might be viewing the
For those of us in Europe who are looking for a more premium looking Samsung device then you’ll be able to pick up the Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A3 soon.