HTC Ruby, Samsung Hercules Tipped for October 26 Launch
A leaked internal T-Mobile presentation slide has provided what looks to be solid evidence of release date for two of the carrier’s next big Android releases. According to the back-to-school screenshot you see above, the HTC Ruby and Samsung Hercules are expected to arrive on October 26th. Both are high-end 4G handsets and offer cutting-edge technology, something T-Mobile is beginning to get pretty adept at releasing.
Hit the break to take a quick look at the rumored specifications for each handset. The two match up quite nicely with each other, making for an unenviable decision come Halloween.
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Snadragon processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4.3 inch qHD display (960×540)
- 8-megapixel camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 2.3.4 with HTC’s Sense UI
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon (possibly 1.5 GHz) processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- 8-megapixel camera,
- Front-facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 16GB storage
- Android 2.3.4 with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
- First device to offer support for T-Mobile’s 4G at 42Mbps
- NFC support
You might also like
Android Police are on a roll tonight! Hot on the heels of the Google Music 4.0.1 apk we have the Google+ 2.0 apk, again built specifically as one of the
Call it Christmas Creep, overwhelming demand, or a good PR move, but T-Mobile is pushing the G1 out earlier than expected.
Much of what makes the Amazon Kindle Fire HD such a compelling device comes in the user experience and the great stuff that you don’t get from other standard tablets.