Dan Hesse to Deliver Keynote at Three-Day Open Solutions Conference
Sprint announced earlier today that CEO Dan Hesse will be delivering the keynote address at their upcoming annual developer-centric conference. Formerly known as the Sprint Developer Conference, the three-day Open Solutions Conference will focus on a variety of aspects that appeal to software developers, enterprises and entrepreneurs. The event takes place November 2-4 in Santa Clara, California and features a number of sessions to help bring about innovative applications and solutions that harness the Now Network.
Like other multiple day developer conferences, the Open Solutions Conference will offer sponsor exhibits, hands-on coding sessions, and more. Hit the break to see a few key events scheduled to take place.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Overview – Sprint is the first carrier and Nexus S 4G is the first Sprint phone to use NFC technology for mobile commerce with Google Wallet. Learn how this exciting new technology can enable new applications and services for mobile commerce, including payments, couponing and loyalty programs.
- M2M – See live demonstrations of M2M applications used in everyday life. Experience how M2M works in the insurance, security, asset tracking, digital signage and healthcare industries. Panel sessions with Sprint executives and industry experts will center on M2M development, Connected Transportation, M2M in retail, and overall industry trends.
- Mobile Commerce – Learn the latest innovations from Sprint in mobile commerce, including NFC, other mobile payment solutions, carrier billing and mobile advertising. Using mobile commerce capabilities, developers can reach a wider segment with their application or solution, reduce transaction costs, and streamline business processes.
- Privacy Management – Gaining consumer interest and trust for mobile and online applications includes considering consumer privacy during the product development lifecycle. Learn about hot button privacy issues and get an update on legislative and regulatory activity and emerging industry best practices.
- Sprint ID for Business – Find out about exciting new opportunities for developers and businesses with Sprint ID. Sprint ID users receive a feature-packed bundle of digital content (apps, widgets, ringers, wallpapers and more) in a single download to build a total experience for their phone.
You might also like
Google has rolled out an update to their RSS reader, Google Reader, today, optimizing the experience for tablets. Users will find the refreshed UI falls in line with other recently
Cricket Wireless on Wednesday announced the upcoming availability of the HTC Desire 510. Set to arrive on September 19, the phone will be offered in Cricket stores and online. What’s
WE’VE REACHED THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONSÂ – WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY! We love contests and giveaways just as much as you do so that’s why we’re so excited about